I can't print my setsail pass, now what???

Hi again

but I was checking my docs again and noticed that I do not have my setsail pass, (I know I printed it weeks ago) but I can't find it:eek: . My printer is on the outs, so I now I can't print it again. Now what???

Will not having it, make the check in process longer???

My anxiety level is way up now, we are leaving tomorrow:eek:

Hi again

but I was checking my docs again and noticed that I do not have my setsail pass, (I know I printed it weeks ago) but I can't find it:eek: . My printer is on the outs, so I now I can't print it again. Now what???

Will not having it, make the check in process longer???

My anxiety level is way up now, we are leaving tomorrow:eek:

Go to a Kinko's and print it there. :)

If you checked in online, a copy should also be in your documents that were mailed to you.

If you can get to another computer to print it out, then great. If not, don't worry too much....the information is still there...it won't take but a few second for the agents to pull it up and get you on the ship!

If you could print it I'd say bring it for sure....but you are only bringing it in case their computers are down or for some reason they don't have it.

Most of the time you don't need it so don't worry. Just go and have fun.

If you know your neighbors...just go next door and print a copy of it. At least out here, almost everyone has a PC, internet and a printer. LOL. :D You don't positively have to have it, you can use the cruise ticket in your docs, but it does make it easier to check in.

I believe it is too late to access your information, RCI shuts it down a few days (or maybe even 10) before your cruise.

No need to stress about it now, it will only add a few minutes.

###

You can print your setsail pass up to 24 hours before, go to the library or a computer elsewhere and you will have no problems

I forgot to print mine out for my Feb Majesty cruise. It was too late by the time I realized it the morning of departure. I called them to find out if it was a problem. They said it didn't matter. And it didn't. Check in went fast and easy as if nothing was different at all.

I forgot to print mine out for my Feb Majesty cruise. It was too late by the time I realized it the morning of departure. I called them to find out if it was a problem. They said it didn't matter. And it didn't. Check in went fast and easy as if nothing was different at all.

Thanks, just what I needed to hear!! My Mom called and said she has hers!

Thanks everyone for replying!!!;)

Hi Momma, are they not still sending out in your Pre docs, the information to be filled out which you in turn mail back to them. They do it on Princess and last time we went on the Brilliance, for emergency contacts, Passport Information, etc.

Maybe your mom can print yours out??

Great idea! Your mom can print yours. I just printed out MY Mom's for our cruise in 3 weeks. :D

GW...it's all online now now. No filling things out or mailing.

Archived