Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

Need to know if anyone noticed what type of container budweiser is served in on the Ecstasy. One year it was cans, last year it was aluminum in a bottle shape. Has someone cruised lately that can report the most recent bud container? Don't ask why :p

It's cans until you get far enough out of Texas, then aluminum bottles :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of questions:

1. Which dining room is used for Anytime Dining?

2. How do you access the Serenity Retreat area? I'm looking at the deck plans, but it's not clear how you would get there. It is on the the Promenade deck. Do you walk through the Starlight Lounge to get there? Or do you go to the back of the Lido deck and walk downstairs from the Panarama Bar and Grill?

3. I don't see a bar in the Serenity area. Is there one? Or do the waiters just come by frequently? Weird that they would have an adult only area without a bar.

Thankks for the info.

I was on the Ecstasy back in 2007 and I remember there being dispensers for shampoo or body wash or something in the shower. Does anyone remember what is provided? Do I need to bring shampoo and bodywash?
We were on a B2B on the Ecstasy in December 2009 and there were both shampoo and body wash in the dispensers in the shower.

I took a set as Ecstasy pulled away from the Triumph. How about these?

Some of these just show the new paint job on the funnel, much brighter red, than the faded red on Triuimph.

These are some of my favorites of Ecstasy from a few weeks ago. I like the last one with the funnel smoking .. full steam ahead. I have one where Ecstasy is fading out, but you cant see the balconys as well, so I didnt add it.

... here are some of Ecstasy

1573002949_Picture073.jpg.4c25d6cad8bc40b5983ded8ee771e697.jpg

376892080_Picture075.jpg.bb8c6457f97d1c28486eb4dae4937143.jpg

1219851431_Picture072.jpg.1621a3f29369b135d3aa7bdc43f062e3.jpg

1849742161_Picture068.jpg.b353ffa9b187b183d6b37520b52d32d5.jpg

1436523449_Picture069.jpg.11745a5067bfe2e043eca64402a0182f.jpg

I took a set as Ecstasy pulled away from the Triumph. How about these?

Some of these just show the new paint job on the funnel, much brighter red, than the faded red on Triuimph.

These are some of my favorites of Ecstasy from a few weeks ago. I like the last one with the funnel smoking .. full steam ahead. I have one where Ecstasy is fading out, but you cant see the balconys as well, so I didnt add it.

... here are some of Ecstasy

what I was lookin for was picks of it from on the balcony itself but thanks those are als nice ones.:)

what I was lookin for was picks of it from on the balcony itself but thanks those are als nice ones.:)

There have been lots of links to the Sensation balconys from inside the cabin, since Sensation got them first. I dont really want to post links to pics from another ship here, but Iv seen tons of them and they will look the same on a sister ship. They just added the door to the OVs so you can now get out. Probably thats why people didnt post lots of inside pictures, there were so many of Sensation when it came out.

• 3 months later...

I can't recall if I have seen this mentioned in any other thread/review of the Ecstasy. Does the Ecstasy offer the unique Behind the Scenes Tour of the ship. I would assume, if they do, it is the shortened/cheaper ($55) version, since this is a 5 day cruise. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

I can't recall if I have seen this mentioned in any other thread/review of the Ecstasy. Does the Ecstasy offer the unique Behind the Scenes Tour of the ship. I would assume, if they do, it is the shortened/cheaper ($55) version, since this is a 5 day cruise. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Yes they offer Behind the Fun tour on the Ecstasy for $55.00.

It was easily one of the better excursions we have been on, well worth the time and money.

What are the nightclubs like on the Ecstasy? Also, what is the dress like? Are folks dressed casual, do they wear what they wore to dinner, or is it typical nightclub type clothes?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is are the nightclubs more for the crazy, younger crowds (20s-30s) or for a more mature crowd (anything over 40)?

What are the nightclubs like on the Ecstasy? Also, what is the dress like? Are folks dressed casual, do they wear what they wore to dinner, or is it typical nightclub type clothes?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is are the nightclubs more for the crazy, younger crowds (20s-30s) or for a more mature crowd (anything over 40)?

I see just about everything from club wear too beach wear. Whatever you feel confortable in.:)

Does anyone know if we can purchase a future cruise certificate on the Ecstasy i know we couldnt last time i cruised on it but was wishing they changed it by now.

Yes they have a table in the "boulevard"

We were sailing her 3 weeks ago...

I was on the Ecstasy back in 2007 and I remember there being dispensers for shampoo or body wash or something in the shower. Does anyone remember what is provided? Do I need to bring shampoo and bodywash?

Shampoo no, body wash, yes! We are almost neighbors. Hi from Denton!

Archived