Conquest - Category 6b - Cabin 2405

choirlady

Im in 2462, so just down the hall on Conquest and havent heard anything bad about it.

Hope you enjoy your cruise. I think its a matter of luck if you get a noisy next door neighbor, cant predict that, but other than that Im not too picky I have to admit, just like to see out.

Im in 2462, so just down the hall on Conquest and havent heard anything bad about it.

Hope you enjoy your cruise. I think its a matter of luck if you get a noisy next door neighbor, cant predict that, but other than that Im not too picky I have to admit, just like to see out.

Thanks - just worried a little because it appears to be below the galley. We were in an inside on one cruise and could hear the happy birthday songs in the dining rooms just above us. :(

My friend just booked the cabin across the hall from us, starboard. I notice both outside cabins are right below a table in the dining room. I guess we could hear them singing happy birthday if we are in our cabins at night, but I plan on going to the shows. Hopefully by midnight the dining room will be more than shut down.

I didnt know my friend booked too after I called her.

Archived