Finally.....Platinum!!!

I have one more cruise to go.:rolleyes: Then I will be platinum. What is the balcony discount??

I'm not sure. I heard it was $100 but the website just says special rates on balcony and suites.

Congratulations. Priority boarding is so cool!

Congratulations!

The priority boarding sounds sweet. The embarkation on the explorer last week felt like it took forever. We were there for 30 minutes just trying to check in.

I'm not sure. I heard it was $100 but the website just says special rates on balcony and suites.

It is $50 for 3-5 night cruises and $100 for 6-8 day cruises I believe. I can't remember if it gets higher than that or not.

It is $50 for 3-5 night cruises and $100 for 6-8 day cruises I believe. I can't remember if it gets higher than that or not.

I booked on RCCL website do I automatically get the discount or do I have to call the Crown and anchor number???? I am a Platinum member.

I booked on RCCL website do I automatically get the discount or do I have to call the Crown and anchor number???? I am a Platinum member.

You don't automatically get it online, you have to call C&A or call a Royal Caribbean vacation planner. I think you can call before or after you book, but I would call first just to be safe.

We reached platinum status on our last cruise in August.

We've already put our platinum balcony discount into effect for our upcoming AOS cruise. Since we booked two rooms, were getting a $200.00 discount.

I like being platinum. :)

We just became Platinum members recently, but we cheated. We're Celebrity Captain's Club transfers. I wish they would combine them, though. Or else, we would have to get 10 cruise credits to get to the next level.:(

BTW, we got $200 balcony discount for our upcoming 12-day cruise. :)

-Rich

Just moved to platnium and got my discount on room. Disappointed in custom air though. Planning cruise to europe.Any air I wanted to use they were going to charge us way to much.So having to go with their air plans.

Since I haven't sailed with RCI in a while, I did pay attention to this, but I'm gathering that you go Platinum after completing your 5th cruise (not in a JS), right?

If that's so, then I'll be Platinum in a week when I return from Empress! I had no idea! Woo hoo!! :D

Nope, you become platinum after your 5th cruise credit. I became platinum after my 4th RCI cruise because that last cruise was in a JS which gave me 2 cruise credits.

My first cruise as a platinum is in 29 days WOOO HOOO! The only bummer is that I won't get to use most of my plat perks as I am traveling with three other couples (one gold and two newbies) and it just don't feel right to leave them on shore as I use priority embarkation . . . .:eek:

Archived