If you could change just one thing (or two)...

Sky Sweet

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Andy, too bad all the people who sail RCCL and X and own those 100 shares can't pool our shares and get you elected to the board!!:D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]I've been hearing about a new level of Captains Club forever and not one move towards anything to make it a reality! All the suggestions on here are reasonable (well except 'anytime dining' which is a turnoff for me - incidentally I hear pax are not too happy with it on Journey) and implementing them would go a long way towards making their current prolific cruisers happier. We've become a disgruntled lot, more so since those insulting coupon books.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]We should keep talking about this and keep it at the forefront on the boards. Celebrity does monitor them and maybe if they see enough people talking about how unhappy we are with the current perks they might listen up. I mean I've got a lot of X cruises and right now I only have one more booked. But I've got four others booked with different lines. Did you hear that X???[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

First, I would love to see more exotic itineraries (as another person who believes there are enough options in the Caribbean already). Why not Asia, the South Pacific, South Africa? That is what first took us away from Celebrity to Princess, and the primary reason we continue to cruise Princess as often as we do.

Second, washers and dryers. More exotic itineraries mean longer cruises. I once sailed on the Mercury for 28 nights around South America, but our room looked like a laundry. On a 30 night cruise on Princess, I was able to do laundry every 5 days or so. It really cut down on my packing requirements.

Third, remove the informal dress code. Another huge luggage reducer. I'd be willing to add a couple more formal nights (my husband's tux remains the same, and I would simply add a couple more dressy blouses to wear with my long black skirt)...much easier than the sport coat, dresses and additional shoes required for informal nights.

Those are the three biggies. Of course, I'd like to see greater Captain's Club benefits too, but I really feel that the Celebrity experience is its own reward (good thing, too, because their loyalty program ain't much).

Archived