Weigh-in, May 10

babylene

When did I last start a weigh-in, let alone post on one? BUT...today, for the 2nd time this week, I saw a number on the scale that I hadn't seen in a long time, so I felt like making THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! If I can't boast here, where can I boast?

Now...the challenge is not to go back up! Hopefully, I will have a SLIMMER SUMMER.

Right here, I would like to wish you all a SLIMMER SUMMER!!!!

Ha, ha--We both started the thread at the same time! We can use this as the "official" thread to keep everyone in the same place. Congrats on your loss babylene!

I gained 1.5 pounds this week, but I lost .5 inch from my hips and .5 inch from my thighs. Considering my birthday was Monday and the HUGE dinner and cake I had, I guess it's not too bad.

I'm hoping I can return from this mini-vacation (today - Sunday) without gaining too much, but I'm sure I'll gain some. Oh well, I'll still have 11 weeks from the time I get back until my cruise, so that's plenty of time to reverse the damage!

Here's my 15-week countdown:

April 19 (15 weeks til I leave): 137.5 lbs. :(

April 26 (14 weeks): 134 :)

May 3 (13 weeks): 130.5 :)

May 10 (12 weeks): 132 :rolleyes: (Ate too much on my birthday...but still lost an inch.)

LOL!!! So we have two threads again this week. That's quite alright! Maybe more people will report in that way. :D

I lost 1/2 pound this week. I'm at goal, but trying to lose a little before my cruise cause I know I'll gain some back. I'd like to lose another 1.5 lbs, but doubt it will happen. At this point, it is hard for me to lose.

I seem to be toning up more though cause I lost 1/4 inch in my thighs and I desperately needed that! ;)

Good luck, LOSERS! :)

When did I last start a weigh-in, let alone post on one? BUT...today, for the 2nd time this week, I saw a number on the scale that I hadn't seen in a long time, so I felt like making THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! If I can't boast here, where can I boast?

Now...the challenge is not to go back up! Hopefully, I will have a SLIMMER SUMMER.

Right here, I would like to wish you all a SLIMMER SUMMER!!!!

Baby ~ WEIGH TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how hard you've been working. I'm very proud of you! :D

Ok - I guess I answered this thread on the wrong thread ---So the following is a cut and paste of what I wrote before (I'm still excited!)

Today I was down 2 1/2 pounds for the week (big loss for me!) Since starting this newest round of dieting this is the stats:

Total Loss from 4/23/07-5/10/07 5 1/2 pounds

Need to lose to get where was last cruise (11/1/06) 7 1/2 pounds

Difference in weight from 5/06 (down 19 1/2 pounds)

To go before 8/4/07 cruise 17 1/2 #

All in all I'm pleased, I'm looking forward to losing the next 7 1/2 pounds, then I will be really excited.

Have a good day all. Jan

I gained 1 lb. I gained 1 last week too. Enjoying life too much I guess.

As Homer Simpson would say, DOH!

I'll be good this week, need to get those 2 off before a mini vacation next weekend.

Congratulations losers, very good!

Good Morning!

Ugh... Up 2 lbs. , After a mini-vacation last weekend it's going to be work, work, work to get it going the other direction again!:o

Good Job to the loosers, whether its the scales or a smaller number on the measuring tape! :D

Pulling out the summer clothes this weekend! :eek: :D

Ok I am stuck at 15 pounds,gets a little discouraging but I'm gonna keep trying until June 3rd,when I leave. Been stuck there for about 3 weeks now,guess my lazy butt should exercise some more :o

Archived