Legend of the Seas & Concierge Service

I´ll be sailing on the Legend of the Seas in just 6 more days and up to now from all recent reports here on CC I was under the impressoin there is no Concierge Service and Concierge Lounge on the Legend of the Seas.

Now I´ve been quite surprised to just open my email and find an e from the Concierge on Legend inviting me to the CL on deck 7 and offering his service to me.

I´m quite surprised but also curious about the CL.

Is there anybody who has sailed Legend recently can comment on this?

Anyway it´ll be a great cruise.

BTW, just because it´s a often discussed topic here,

the Concierge mentions the CL being for guests of RS, OS and GS only and due to adult atmosphere only guests 18 and above are allowed.

Is his name DIEGO?

I´ll be sailing on the Legend of the Seas in just 6 more days and up to now from all recent reports here on CC I was under the impressoin there is no Concierge Service and Concierge Lounge on the Legend of the Seas.

Now I´ve been quite surprised to just open my email and find an e from the Concierge on Legend inviting me to the CL on deck 7 and offering his service to me.

I´m quite surprised but also curious about the CL.

Is there anybody who has sailed Legend recently can comment on this?

Anyway it´ll be a great cruise.

BTW, just because it´s a often discussed topic here,

the Concierge mentions the CL being for guests of RS, OS and GS only and due to adult atmosphere only guests 18 and above are allowed.

He was to be on Brilliance for our 4/16 cruise in his new position and he was gone, to his brother's wedding we were told. Then I learn he is now Concierge of Legend. Say HI to him for me as we emailed each other for months before the cruise about new beds which were installed in March not 4/29 as C&A told us. He was very interested in the bad news from C&A.

Madforcruising,

I was also under the assumption that the Legend doesn't have a CL. We booked a GS for our Med. cruise next year and were a little disappointed about the lack of a CL. But, the itinerary is so wonderful, we couldn't pass it up.... If you get any more specific info from Diego about the CL amenities, could you please pass it along.

Thank you.

I was on the Legend for a very short quickie cruise, 5 nights. They certainly do have a Concierge Lounge. Her name was Francesca. Obviously she is not there, but she was very nice. The lounge is very nice and roomy, larger than on some other ships. A lady traveling with her son or grandson was often in the lounge with him. I seldom go after dinner, so have no idea if the child was allowed after a certain time or not.

Enjoy your cruise and concierge lounge. The stateroom we had did have the new bedding and it was nice.

Annieeee

Madforcruising,

I was also under the assumption that the Legend doesn't have a CL. We booked a GS for our Med. cruise next year and were a little disappointed about the lack of a CL. But, the itinerary is so wonderful, we couldn't pass it up.... If you get any more specific info from Diego about the CL amenities, could you please pass it along.

Thank you.

I will find out soon and report back about it. almost in packing mood:D :D

I was on the Legend for a very short quickie cruise, 5 nights. They certainly do have a Concierge Lounge. Her name was Francesca. Obviously she is not there, but she was very nice. The lounge is very nice and roomy, larger than on some other ships. A lady traveling with her son or grandson was often in the lounge with him. I seldom go after dinner, so have no idea if the child was allowed after a certain time or not.

Enjoy your cruise and concierge lounge. The stateroom we had did have the new bedding and it was nice.

Annieeee

Thanks for confirming this, I had not heard about it but glad to know it´s there, though i twouldn´t have been a deal breaker for me.

Getting the email was a nice touch.

Annieeee

What was available?

What was available?

Here´s what was listed in the e I got:

• Use of the Concierge Club lounge located on deck #7
  • Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 8:00 am to 10:30 am.
  • Petit fours and complimentary bar setup in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
  • Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.
  • Reservations for any of our sports activities, Explorations!, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.
  • Arrangements for private parties.
  • Business services such as faxes, copies, etc.

Thanks so much for this info! My trip just got a little better!!Have a great trip. We will be in 8516 the 12day after you and have been counting down the days.

Thanks so much for this info! My trip just got a little better!!Have a great trip. We will be in 8516 the 12day after you and have been counting down the days.

Thanks!

So I hope your ticker runs slooooowly as that would mean more cruising time for me:p ;) .

I´ll be in 8510.

Can´t wait to go. I´ll take good care of Legend for you:)

What was available?

All we did was go to the for some wine and petit fours and meet friends before going on to dinner. But I know they had continental breakfast available. The concierge will schedule appts for you and also excursions. I have never had them do that for me, I schedule my own. We had breakfast delivered every monring so we did not go to the cl for breakfast. I loved the big, windows in the cl. It makes it look quite spacious and allows plenty of light to come in.

Annieeee

Thanks Madforcruising and Annieeee!

I was dreaming of a very laaaarge bar bill on a 12day, maybe this will help a tiny bit. My family does not yet know of our great room. I am really excited!

I got off the Legend 1 week ago on May 19th and there certainly was no concierge lounge - I was told they would be turning the card room into a lounge 'at some time' but certainly no indication that it would be done in the next week!

I got off the Legend 1 week ago on May 19th and there certainly was no concierge lounge - I was told they would be turning the card room into a lounge 'at some time' but certainly no indication that it would be done in the next week!

The mystery continues.:D We are counting on you, madforcruising, to give us the straight dope upon your return. We aren't sailing on Legend until next February and the presence or absence of a CL will not be a deal-breaker either, but if they should offer one, our cruise experience will be that much better.:) We look forward to a full report.

Thanks!

So I hope your ticker runs slooooowly as that would mean more cruising time for me:p ;) .

I´ll be in 8510.

Can´t wait to go. I´ll take good care of Legend for you:)

Madforcruising,

Have a fabulous cruise!! I look forward to reading your report. :rolleyes:

Wow, isn't this sneaky of Royal Caribbean? Slipping in a Concierge Lounge on the Legend, under the radar? ;) Enchantment's is lovely, and the pictures of the Splendour's make it look even nicer (if that's possible), and now the Legend.

This is a GOOD trend!

Bon Voyage, Gunnar!

The mystery continues.:D We are counting on you, madforcruising, to give us the straight dope upon your return. We aren't sailing on Legend until next February and the presence or absence of a CL will not be a deal-breaker either, but if they should offer one, our cruise experience will be that much better.:) We look forward to a full report.

Hmm now I´m getting real curious again as we have one report confirming the existance of a CL and one denying it.

Be sure I´ll report back here about it - either from board or right after my return.

Wow, isn't this sneaky of Royal Caribbean? Slipping in a Concierge Lounge on the Legend, under the radar? ;) Enchantment's is lovely, and the pictures of the Splendour's make it look even nicer (if that's possible), and now the Legend.

This is a GOOD trend!

Bon Voyage, Gunnar!

Thanks Carol:D

We were told by Francois, the Hotel Director on Splendour back in January that a Concierge Lounge would be added to Legend of the Seas in the near future. Sounds like this has become a fact. Although placing it in the current location of the Crown and Anchor Lounge (like Enchantment) would have been a better idea than the card room on deck 7. It's still great news though.

We were told by Francois, the Hotel Director on Splendor back in January that a Concierge Lounge would be added to Legend of the Seas in the near future. Sounds like this has become a fact. Although placing it in the current location of the Crown and Anchor Lounge (like Enchantment) would have been a better idea than the card room on deck 7. It's still great news though.

I agree same deck like all the suites would be nice, however I´m excited now to find out on Thursday and I promise to make pics if there is one:rolleyes:

However I´m expecting a CL as otherwise Diego shouldn´t have invited us into it.;)

Archived