Legend of the Seas & Concierge Service

I agree same deck like all the suites would be nice, however I´m excited now to find out on Thursday and I promise to make pics if there is one:rolleyes:

However I´m expecting a CL as otherwise Diego shouldn´t have invited us into it.;)

From what we were told the Concierge Lounge on Splendour (card room) is just a temporary location and will eventually be moved to the Crown and Anchor Lounge location. I'm guessing the same will be true for the Legend. Have a great cruise and enjoy the CL. :D

GULP !!!!!!!!!!! :o :o Well folks ya know sometimes the ships start to look alike. I was NOT on the Legend! I was on the Splendor! I am so sorry for misleading you!. Originally we were going to go on the Legend, then we switched to the Splendor, and I just forgot that it was indeed the 3/26/07 sailing out of Galveston that we were on and not the Legend going out of Tampa. So if you are going on the Splendor it certainly does have a Concierge Lounge. For some reason I continually get these two ships mixed up. Up until the time we sailed I kept telling folks we were going on the Legend and here it is 2 months later and I still am telling folks we were on the Legend. I just can not get it right for some reason.

Again I apologize. It was not intentional. Have no idea about the Legend.

Annieeee

Hey, Micki and Gunnar! How's the MOS crew doing? Haven't been on the site for quite a while.

I was thinking that I heard that eventually all RCI ships will have a CL. We really enjoyed the Diamond lounge on the Freedom-such a view! And the chocolate covered strawberries! :D

I have the Legend booked for 6/15/08, and looking forward to it. I hope the CL includes Diamond.

Naomi, nice to *see* you. MOS is still going strong. Several members have started meeting up with each other lately. This past Feb we did a group cruise and there's been land based F2F meetings too.

Drop in sometime and say hi. Not sure if you will want to play ketchup since you were last with us. We've added a few pages since then. ;) :D

GULP !!!!!!!!!!! :o :o Well folks ya know sometimes the ships start to look alike. I was NOT on the Legend! I was on the Splendor! I am so sorry for misleading you!. Originally we were going to go on the Legend, then we switched to the Splendor, and I just forgot that it was indeed the 3/26/07 sailing out of Galveston that we were on and not the Legend going out of Tampa. So if you are going on the Splendor it certainly does have a Concierge Lounge. For some reason I continually get these two ships mixed up. Up until the time we sailed I kept telling folks we were going on the Legend and here it is 2 months later and I still am telling folks we were on the Legend. I just can not get it right for some reason.

Annieeee

Regardless of your mistake "madforcruising" did receive an email from the concierge on the Legend informing him of the Concierge Lounge amenities. Therefore in my humble opinion a CL has been added to the Legend.

Regardless of your mistake "madforcruising" did receive an email from the concierge on the Legend informing him of the Concierge Lounge amenities. Therefore in my humble opinion a CL has been added to the Legend.
I repeat myself - I got off last Saturday May 19th and there is NO CL at the moment - the Card Room is still very much in existance! There will be one at some time in the future, obviously, as you are getting the Concierge introduction emails...perhaps they changed it on the current cruise which has not yet ended - will have to wait for someone on the May 19th sailing to confirm!

I repeat myself - I got off last Saturday May 19th and there is NO CL at the moment - the Card Room is still very much in existance! There will be one at some time in the future, obviously, as you are getting the Concierge introduction emails...perhaps they changed it on the current cruise which has not yet ended - will have to wait for someone on the May 19th sailing to confirm!

Hey there´s no reason to distrust you. And I appreciate your feedback on here. But there´s still the possibility they made some changes during those two weeks between your leave and my arrival on the ship. I will know for sure in about 4 days. :)

I´m not a frequent user of the CL anyway and not a big drinker, so it´s a nice touch if it´s there and won´t ruin my cruise if not. But ya know with the cruise being so close the excitement keeps growing and the received e just added to this.

Annieeee

Hey no problem and thanks for clearing this up. Legend and Splendour have been built as true sister, so they should remain like this and when on gets the CL the other one should get one too;)

Hey, Micki and Gunnar! How's the MOS crew doing? Haven't been on the site for quite a while.

I was thinking that I heard that eventually all RCI ships will have a CL. We really enjoyed the Diamond lounge on the Freedom-such a view! And the chocolate covered strawberries! :D

I have the Legend booked for 6/15/08, and looking forward to it. I hope the CL includes Diamond.

Hi,

as Micki said we are all fine and still going strong, would be nice to see you over on the MOS.

Keep tuned, I´ll report back here soon if there is some CL recently added or not.

If it´s there I´m sure it will be for D/D+ as well, though the e I got only mentioned suites.

Hey there´s no reason to distrust you. And I appreciate your feedback on here. But there´s still the possibility they made some changes during those two weeks between your leave and my arrival on the ship. I will know for sure in about 4 days. :)

I´m not a frequent user of the CL anyway and not a big drinker, so it´s a nice touch if it´s there and won´t ruin my cruise if not. But ya know with the cruise being so close the excitement keeps growing and the received e just added to this.

Yes, perhaps they will be making the change during this last cruise. The card room is on Deck 7 and was nice room with lots of floor-ceiling windows so will make a very pleasant place for a [free] drink I think! The CL on the Explorer was this horrid little inside room that I did not like very much!

Yes, perhaps they will be making the change during this last cruise. The card room is on Deck 7 and was nice room with lots of floor-ceiling windows so will make a very pleasant place for a [free] drink I think! The CL on the Explorer was this horrid little inside room that I did not like very much!

They could even do that without any major changing at this time and just transferring the card room into CL during the Concierge hours in the morning and evening by carting in some breakfast / petit four - bar set up.

So maybe no coffee machine and such.

Never been on a Voyager class, have experienced a CL only on Radiance class yet and it´s a nice view from that one, though it´s rather small.

Hi Gunnar :D

Off cruising again eh ..wow..lucky man :D

I dont know which ports you are doing on the Legend but "Little Britain" has a link at the bottom of her sig with great pics of her recent Legend cruise this month :D stunning views etc which I know you would appreciate.

Hope you have wonderful cruise and looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back...if I have any news for you I will email you ;)

Take care,happy cruising.

Hi Gunnar :D

Off cruising again eh ..wow..lucky man :D

I dont know which ports you are doing on the Legend but "Little Britain" has a link at the bottom of her sig with great pics of her recent Legend cruise this month :D stunning views etc which I know you would appreciate.

Hope you have wonderful cruise and looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back...if I have any news for you I will email you ;)

Take care,happy cruising.

Hi Liz,

thanks, yes soon to be cruising again. I´m doing a different itinerary than little Britain, but I agree the pics are great and some ports are the same and some fo them I´ve visited last year. Also great pics of Legend.

Talk to you soon.

From what we were told the Concierge Lounge on Splendour (card room) is just a temporary location and will eventually be moved to the Crown and Anchor Lounge location. I'm guessing the same will be true for the Legend. Have a great cruise and enjoy the CL. :D

Kewlguy's post is what made me realize that I had the two ships confused. He mentioned both the Splendor and the Legend and I knew immediately that I was wrong. When he said the Splendor had a temporary location I thought, but the CL is so nice and large and looks so permanent now that they have added it. Anyhow, again sorry for my confusion and for not flaming me because of it.

Madforcruising, I hope you do find that your ship has a CL. But of course you know that it won't make or break your cruise. Have a great time.

Annieeee

They could even do that without any major changing at this time and just transferring the card room into CL during the Concierge hours in the morning and evening by carting in some breakfast / petit four - bar set up.

So maybe no coffee machine and such.

Never been on a Voyager class, have experienced a CL only on Radiance class yet and it´s a nice view from that one, though it´s rather small.

Hi Gunnar, we will know the answer to this one pretty soon.;)

I wonder if RCI have sneaked a CL onto the Rhapsody too. :)

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the concierge lounge is in place when we take our Greek Isle/Turkey/Cyprus/Egypt cruise on her next April. She was the very first ship I sailed on, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.:D :D

Garry

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the concierge lounge is in place when we take our Greek Isle/Turkey/Cyprus/Egypt cruise on her next April. She was the very first ship I sailed on, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.:D :D

Garry

We should know more when Gunnar is on her shortly. If not, we will be on Legend of the Seas in February out of Santo Domingo and will let you know the situation at that point.:)

Has anyone heard any rumors about adding a CL to the Vision of the Seas? My sister and I are cruising on the Vision next February and would love to be able to use one of the lounges.

Archived