Infinity Alaska 2007 Question

BCHappyGal

Can anyone tell me who the Ex. Chef is aboard the Infinity this summer (2007) and will he still be aboard in Sept when we sail?

I am hoping it is Pascal Mullier!!!

Also who is the naturalist aboard is it Brent Nixon???

Can anyone tell me who the Ex. Chef is aboard the Infinity this summer (2007) and will he still be aboard in Sept when we sail?

I do not know who the ex. chef was but I do know that Brent Nixon is not the naturalist. I wish he was on the Infinity when we were on her two weeks. It was a guy who frankly his names escapes me but he was not a Brent Nixon type. In fact I went to one of his lectures and just about fell asleep. I think Brent Nixon is on the Mercury this summer.

marilyn

Chef Pascal was on Millennium in March...

Floris

On our 4/22/07 cruise to Hawaii on the Infinity, the "Celebrity Today!" lists him as Executive Chef Oswald. I am not sure if that is his first name or surname. If you are a Captain's Club member, you could stop by the Captain's Club desk and ask for a galley tour. He conducted one on our cruise.

The Infinity was in drydock the last week of May, 2007 in the Victoria, BC area. The drydock was just recently scheduled to take care of a recurring pod problem. Some other threads mention new bedding and some new exercise equipment during the drydock.

Les

Archived