Chocolate martini?

cruiseacecat

I got the following from a fellow cruiser after a cruise on the Summit a couple years ago. She posts here under the name Mamoni

2 oz Van Gogh Choco Vodka
1/2 oz Frangelico
1/2 oz Creme de Cacao
1 oz Liquid Ice Cream (he said if you don't have this you can melt vanilla ice cream) 
Choco Syru

If anyone has the creamy chocolate martini recipe from Century, I would be forever in your dept. :D Thanks in advance!!

I don't have the proportions but here it is from Summit Martini Bar menu.

VAN GOGH Dutch Chocolate Vodka, white creme de cacao, dark creme de cacao, ice cream mix.

Enjoy.

If anyone has the creamy chocolate martini recipe from Century, I would be forever in your dept. :D Thanks in advance!!

Hi Anne:D did you mean debt?...we can go to the dept where

these are made though;) that would be the Adult Beverage

dept:)

I love those Chocolate Martinis too!:)

Hi Larry

Thanks for the recipe. That's my favorite and we never could quite figure out the proportions, although Ray from the Posse, who makes great martinis came close. I'll pass on the recipe and we can sit back and think about our great times in the Martini Bar with the great Martini Gang!

Best to Sue!

Pat (one of the deputies):p

Many thanks to Lsimon, CaliforniaDreamin, and Irish Whiskey. I can almost taste it!!

And Lois, I should never type after a martini!!! Although I would be happy to meet you at any time in an "adult beverage dept":D

Anne

Hi Larry

Thanks for the recipe. That's my favorite and we never could quite figure out the proportions, although Ray from the Posse, who makes great martinis came close. I'll pass on the recipe and we can sit back and think about our great times in the Martini Bar with the great Martini Gang!

Best to Sue!

Pat (one of the deputies):p

Hi, Pat!

Of course Larry would post on a martini question. Sure had a lot of fun in the Martini Bar with the Posse as well!

Hey, we are booked all the way out to 2009- on a b2b in March (the 16th and the 27th) on the Constellation. Most of the Martini gang has booked and we are really hoping it works out. Why doesn't the Posse join us?!

Here are the links to the two boards:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=561426

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=561429

Would love to have you along with us; if you all came, I know the crew and ship might truly never recover! :D

Archived