Bonus Complaint of the Week #2

Philip217

I received a very nicely written complaint letter today that deserves special attention and recognition:

"I am very confused. The waiters are all about business during the meal. Waiters always serving food and picking up dirty plates - not at all relaxing."

Very special................

I received a very nicely written complaint letter today that deserves special attention and recognition:

"I am very confused. The waiters are all about business during the meal. Waiters always serving food and picking up dirty plates - not at all relaxing."

Very special................

And just what should they have been doing instead?!?:eek:

It's unbeliveable the things people will complain about!

I was also annoyed the bartenders keep asking if I want a drink. I also noticed there was someone alway bussing tables at the Windjammer. Twice a day I would find someone snuck into my room. I know this is true because I always found the bed made and fresh towels and ice, so don't tell me I'm imagining things. What is going on here?

Twice a day I would find someone snuck into my room. I know this is true because I always found the bed made and fresh towels and ice, so don't tell me I'm imagining things. What is going on here?

My thoughts exactly. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back my bed was made. I don't know how they know when I'm not in the room. Do they have a camera in the cabin? If they do, we ALL may be stars in some other country.:eek:

Archived