Anyone off the Mariner 6/10?

kruz

I just read a thread on our roll call from June 3rd. The poster stated that he was chatting with the captain and Becky at the Crown & Anchor party and that she confirmed she will be moving to Freedom OTS on July 14...didn't mention anything about the captain though.

I really wish we could get some confirmation here. . .

Here is your confirmation. Donna and I just spent two weeks on the Mariner and had several conversations with Becky and with Captain Per.

Rumor has it that Becky is leaving the Mariner this Friday. For anyone on last week's sailing did you hear this? We sail on Sunday and were hoping to have both Becky and Captain Johnny. Would have thought we would know by now, but they are keeping it a surprise!

Becky is going to the Freedom of the Seas July 14th. We really fell in love with her, and will miss her.

I was on Mariner 5-27-07 to 6-3-07 and Becky had just gotten back on the ship from her 2 month vacation. I would be surprised if she was leaving, since they sign 6 month contracts...who knows, though. We attended a question and answer session with Captain Per and he said that his contract is for 10 weeks at a time. Not sure when his contract is up, though. He was very nice.

Julie

We loved Captain Per. Got to have dinner at his table. He is the most personable and friendly Captain we have ever experienced. He will be replaced by Captain Johnny on June 17th. They are both on for 10 weeks then off for 10 weeks.

Hope This Helps.

I just got a reply to my email to C and A regarding who would be CD and captain on the 6/17. They told me that they cannot discuss shipboard personal prior to cruise. Oh well, I tried.

At least you got a reply. They never emailed me back.

I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to offer us that information.

Archived