Complaint of the Week #9

Philip217

After reading 2,000 comment cards last night, we have another tie:

1. "One little suggestion - with 3 people in room (two very stinky) air freshener is a must."

2. "The couple in the next cabin complained to us about a "barking dog" that kept them awake on the first night of the cruise. She insisted that the barking was coming from our cabin. We don't have a dog. I just told our cabin attendant about it and he handled it."

1. "One little suggestion - with 3 people in room (two very stinky) air freshener is a must."

2. "The couple in the next cabin complained to us about a "barking dog" that kept them awake on the first night of the cruise. She insisted that the barking was coming from our cabin. We don't have a dog. I just told our cabin attendant about it and he handled it."

I guess #1 should have been more like a note to self!

Ahh! The infamous barking ground frog was the problem for both.

Let's just put it this way... After a big day on a walking tour of Acapulco, it's really good to get back aboard the airconditioned cruise ship. Upon entering the cabin, I take off the ol' shoes and socks, I call it "Letting The Dogs Out"... Some claim to have actually heard them bark as they slip into unconsciousness!!! Yes, come to think of it I have seen airfresheners used as decorative chains around the cabin. They look really nice... Kinda like patio lanterns. :D

Service dogs have been known to bark on cruises - very rare though.

Yea that's it ..........service dogs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah shucks....you caught me.......I got the pup thru customs, got the pup thru the ship check....she was quiet while we were waiting and waiting patiently to board...........but every time we go to dinner or dancing She wants to go too:eek: We tell her to shush......but you just can't teach an old dog new tricks;)

Thanks for the threads very amusing.

I have one question, if there was no dog how did "cabin attendant" take care of it? I know they are amazing but getting rid of an imaginary dog is beyond the call of duty!

Thanks for the threads very amusing.

I have one question, if there was no dog how did "cabin attendant" take care of it? I know they are amazing but getting rid of an imaginary dog is beyond the call of duty!

Ah yes, but who's to say they didn't? :rolleyes:

The next question though is how much would you tip them for taking care of the imaginary dog? ;)

Pete

Archived