Upgraded

Had booked 2 inside cabins on deck 9 on Navigator 30th Jun sailing and just found out we have been upgraded to 2 large oceanview cabins on deck 9 - we are very happy.Our 16yr old daughter is with us and the cabin has a sofa bed instead of the previous one with a pullman bed.Is this bed made up every night and does it restrict your room in the cabin.Thanks for any replies.:)

The sofa bed is made up every night at turn down. It is a little hard to get around. Not a huge deal.

Hopefully your not hanging out in your cabin till right before bed anyway. There is too much to do on board!:)

Our 16yr old daughter is with us and the cabin has a sofa bed instead of the previous one with a pullman bed.Is this bed made up every night and does it restrict your room in the cabin.Thanks for any replies.:)

Many years ago, on the Viking Serenade, we had a similar cabin. The sofa bed would magically change between a bed and a sofa throughout the day. We'd leave the cabin in the morning for breakfast, and when we returned, we'd find that the bed would have been mysteriously transformed back into a sofa just a short while later, and then turned back into a bed in the evening after dinner. :)

I don't recall it taking up too much room in the cabin when it was open as a bed so as to prevent getting around, but the cabin layout we had on that much older ship is probably quite different from what you're getting.

Had booked 2 inside cabins on deck 9 on Navigator 30th Jun sailing and just found out we have been upgraded to 2 large oceanview cabins on deck 9 - we are very happy.Our 16yr old daughter is with us and the cabin has a sofa bed instead of the previous one with a pullman bed.Is this bed made up every night and does it restrict your room in the cabin.Thanks for any replies.:)

SWEET!!! See, the upgrade fairy does exist! 5.gif

As for the sofa bed, yes, your steward will make it up every night, and return it to its sofa state in the morning. It does make the cabin a little bit cramped at night, but it's definitely worth it for the nice window!! :)

SWEET!!! See' date=' the upgrade fairy does exist! [/font']5.gif

As for the sofa bed, yes, your steward will make it up every night, and return it to its sofa state in the morning. It does make the cabin a little bit cramped at night, but it's definitely worth it for the nice window!! :)

The upgrade fairy exists for me too. Except in my case, the upgrade fairy is me (no comments on the fairy thing please. ;) ). I upgraded us. I wasn't gonna wait for no stinkin' fairy to show up. Had to take charge! :D

The upgrade fairy exists for me too. Except in my case, the upgrade fairy is me (no comments on the fairy thing please. ;) ). I upgraded us. I wasn't gonna wait for no stinkin' fairy to show up. Had to take charge! :D

You must be kidding - refrain from commenting!

HEE HEE HEE HEE :D

5.gif (I love stealing people's .gifs. Thanks, croisiere!)

I knew I could count on your for the comment!! ;) :D I should know better by now. :p

Yo, Tim, we are planning ANOTHER Monarch Madness cruise......JOIN US this time~!!!!!!!!!! 4/21/08

Hmmm. I will think about that. I was thinking of doing one in January for my birthday again, but maybe yours instead. We'll see. I want to be platinum before my Mariner cruise. Not that it matters much anymore since my upgrade. I will check the prices out.

Hmmm. I will think about that. I was thinking of doing one in January for my birthday again, but maybe yours instead. We'll see. I want to be platinum before my Mariner cruise. Not that it matters much anymore since my upgrade. I will check the prices out.

You still have my email address? I can help.

Archived