Anyone from NYC, please come in

amber2007

to lessen the shock of what is really is...i employed the genus species nomenclature for the animal...followed by it's specific body part.

i'm sure you can figure it out.

*jeopardy theme*

Oh boy, my imagination is going wild here. I am thinking plant here but you say animal. I'm just wondering what animals "parts" we might be consuming. I am completely stumped. Frog? Fish? I think ZoneHPH is having fun with this thread here. Anyone else care to offer up an idea of what he's talking about? Am I at least close?

Birds! Duck?

gallus gallus = chicken

talons = more commonly associated with birds of prey...but in this case...i just figured to be creative.

chicken feet is the answer...quite the delicacy.

by the way...i went to the Village Pour House for lunch. my first time there...seems like bud and bud light are $1 if you have food during lunchbreak. so then i had to go to Trader Joe's to get some peanut butter before coming back to the office.

heheheheheh...just a little tip.

gallus gallus = chicken

talons = more commonly associated with birds of prey...but in this case...i just figured to be creative.

chicken feet is the answer...quite the delicacy.

by the way...i went to the Village Pour House for lunch. my first time there...seems like bud and bud light are $1 if you have food during lunchbreak. so then i had to go to Trader Joe's to get some peanut butter before coming back to the office.

heheheheheh...just a little tip.

You could have really played this one up with me. Feet is definitely not what I was thinking :eek:.

The Village Pourhouse, Trader Joe's, sounds like you work by where I live. That is way too far for you to go to Chinatown for lunch. You should try The Cottage on 16th and Irving. Great chinese food.

You could have really played this one up with me. Feet is definitely not what I was thinking :eek:.

The Village Pourhouse, Trader Joe's, sounds like you work by where I live. That is way too far for you to go to Chinatown for lunch. You should try The Cottage on 16th and Irving. Great chinese food.

name game...would love to hear some tips on places in the area.

zonehph@psualum.com

Okay. Now I'm also hungry for Chinese. I know most of the bags are junk but last year I bought 3 that are so real that I am not certain that they are not real. I didn't even want a Coach bag but everyone else was having such fun that I joined in. There is a big difference from one shop to another. I hope I can find the better quality bags again in August. Back to questions about cabs, etc. I think we'll stick with Candlewood Suites in Jersey City for now and bid on Priceline as the cruise draws closer. If we do switch to Embassy Suites in the lower end, how much do you think cab fare would be to the Cape Liberty cruise terminal?

If you want Jersey Boys tickets you won't find them at TKTS booth. If one prefers to order discount tickets in advance, and not spend time waiting on line --join Playbill.com It is free to join. We get most of our tickets that way (except Jersey Boys, we had to pay full-price -- worth it :D) So anyway, order the tickets, and then pick them up at the "Will Call" window of the theatre the day of the show.

:: p.s. hi to Zone::

HI GOT2CRUISE!!!!! can you believe how fast 4 years passed by? that bermuda cruise was awesome!

i finally get to take my wife on her first cruise. Aug 4 Spirit...Bermuda/ECarib. i hope to get her hooked on cruising.

send me an email if you care to (see my post before this one).

Archived