Code p1s - today only

KAWS

I tried this code for my cruise for March 2008 and it got me a two category upgrade (8A-C or 8B-D, etc.). It also works for cat 4 and 6.

I believe the code is for today only so if anyone is sailing between now and the spring, you might want to see what the code does for you.

THANK YOU! LOL

I emailed my TA about it, and she is going to see what she can get me.

Try it out on the website and you'll know right away. Just go to Carnival and act like you're booking your cruise. At the page where they ask you the number of people in the room put the code p1s in and the next page will show you if your cruise is offering an upgrade.

Question.....Does this upgrade apply only to new bookings, or can it be applied to existing bookings? We're on the CC group cruise in March 08, and the upgrade is showing for our sailing also. We booked assigned 8A's....Can we upgrade to 8C's????

It says for new bookings only. You could call and try. It also says new individual bookings only, so I doubt it will be valid on groups.

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on category 4A. Offer is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Farecode must be requested to receive promotion. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Minimum purchase category 4A required. Upgrades available in categories 4A-8I. 2 category upgrades available within like cabin categories (Interior to Interior and Oceanview to Oceanview). Offer excludes categories 1A/4S/5A/6E/7A/8P/8S/9A/IS/OV/BL/ST/SS/11/12. Combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Sailings within range may be slightly higher. Upgrades limited to a one category oceanview upgrade on Carnival Triumph, Victory, Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty or Freedom. Oceanview upgrade NOT available on Carnival Spirit, Pride, Legend or Miracle. Valid on new individual bookings only. Offer expires at midnight EST on Thursday 6/28/07. Applicable on select sailings thru 12/15/08. Blackout dates may apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code CP1S. Ship's Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.

I tried putting the p1s code in the promo code box and it keeps telling me:

The promo code you entered is invalid. Please enter a correct promo code

Am I doing something wrong?

I tried it on the Glory, Sept 6, 2008 sailing and it made the price go up $100 per person on a "free" upgrade 8A-8C. :( It did let me pick my stateroom. :cool: I didn't book it, just tried the code out to see if it worked.

Ms B

I think that just means the promo code doesn't work for your sailing.

I get the same message if I enter dp7 (and I am a past guest). But for this code I get offered an upgrade. Lucky for me, we got this upgrade already when they did have a fleeting past guest offering. Now it's disappeared so I guess you need to strike while you can.

I think that just means the promo code doesn't work for your sailing.

I get the same message if I enter dp7 (and I am a past guest). But for this code I get offered an upgrade. Lucky for me, we got this upgrade already when they did have a fleeting past guest offering. Now it's disappeared so I guess you need to strike while you can.

for what its worth the dp7 code gives me both a better price AND a better upgrade. Ecstasy just for example. 1/24/07

dp7 upgrade 4a to 4e $329

p1s upgrade 4a to 4c $349

I booked conquest last week using code dp7 and got an 8c balcony for the balcony gty price. I also got to pick my cabin #.

Conquest 3/2/08:

1st & 2nd pax= $779

3rd & 4th pax= $559

--------------------

Total w/ taxes: $2850

(we will add tips prior to sailing)

I wonder why the dp7 code doesn't work for me but the p1s code does. Strange since there obviously was a past guest special for a while. I did get the cabin that I wanted, but just curious.

When you put the dp7 code in, do you also include your past guest number or do you just leave that blank?

I wonder why the dp7 code doesn't work for me but the p1s code does. Strange since there obviously was a past guest special for a while. I did get the cabin that I wanted, but just curious.

When you put the dp7 code in, do you also include your past guest number or do you just leave that blank?

I just booked using the P1S through PVP. I asked about past guest & he said it wasn't available for some bookings right now - I booked 7/2008 - but will be again. Says it's availability comes & goes.

When I log onto the carnival site, it automatically logs me in so when I search cruises, my past guest # is always there.

Archived