Crown & Anchor

It is Tuesday, July 3, 2007, about 10p

There is no C & A info in our reservations. Wonder if they might finally be updating member's status since it has been lagging behind lately

I'm not too sure if you're referring to your C&A number in the passenger info, or hooking the ressie to your C&A page on the web site.

Mine has both, and both my future ressies are showing, too.

However, a few days ago I wrote them because I couldn't access the coupons, and now that link is there.

I think it's just them taking their time with whatever changes they are making.

Actually we are in the same time zone Peggy, Jim. I just happened to check RCL for something else...and our past cruises are missing, I didn't see C&A coupons either, but I didn't look. Maybe they are updating something. That will be a pleasant surprise, if they are. :D

LOL. I was just looking at our next cruise in April 08 and looking at how expensive it will be...we have a great price for airfare, fabulous priceline deal for the resort in San Juan...and a little bit of a cost for the cruise itself. All the suite categories are already sold out, so someone can afford these cruises. We can too, I was just pondering. :)

What is up with the C&A personal page? As stated, past cruises are not listed, C&A status missing, cruise credits also not on the page. It would be helpful if at least they sent information on what is happening and when the system will be up again. Is this a permanent situation? The only information on my page are future cruises and the ability to book other cruises:cool:

I can see my cruise history. I have never had it disappear. :::knock wood:::

I don't check it that often but I do go check every time I see a thread started on the subject.

I guess I've just been lucky because it sure seems like a lot of people are having issues with it and I can certainly understand the frustration.

Today, my cruise history is there, my cruise credits still aren't updated and my purchased and held cruises aren't showing. I went around the back door where it says "don't see your reservation?" and entered my info, it brings up my cruises but it doesn't populate back to the page the way it used to when a cruise didn't show. Funny too, when it shows my cruise summary when I go around, it shows my purchase prices as 0. If I had known it would be that cheap, I'd have booked more than 2 ahead. :D

I think their IT guy needs a cruise. Searching for cruises brings up NO cruises, it's pretty bad when I have to go to Expedia to check RCCL's prices. I hope this gets fixed soon.

On a separate IT note, the cruise clocks are back!

My status shows up again. Still not updated. We are now (drum roll and due respect and awe) Diamonds and just want the record updated. But no update yet.

Dear Lord, grant me patience, and grant it to me NOW!!!!

I have the same concerns, and I contacted the Crown & Anchor Society.

Here's an excerpt, from their response:

"Thank you for your e-mail. We have added your membership numbers to your upcoming reservation onboard the Grandeur of the Seas sailing August 19, 2007. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Recently, the Crown and Anchor Society has implemented a new computer software. Please allow additional time for your new membership number to be recognized online."

Hope this helps!

I have the same concerns, and I contacted the Crown & Anchor Society.

Here's an excerpt, from their response:

"Thank you for your e-mail. We have added your membership numbers to your upcoming reservation onboard the Grandeur of the Seas sailing August 19, 2007. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Recently, the Crown and Anchor Society has implemented a new computer software. Please allow additional time for your new membership number to be recognized online."

Hope this helps!

AAAAAHHHHH!! That makes a little more sense. Being a longtime IT person myself, I always suspect newly graduated software engineers or interns when software goes bad during the summer:D

On a separate IT note, the cruise clocks are back!
Not for everyone. I don't see yours on AOL but I do on IE6. Today. At this moment.

Screwy CC clocks - when I can see them on AOL, I can't on IE6 and vice versa. :rolleyes:

Sure would be nice if they would fix them so they are viewable on ALL browsers ALL the time. :p

Not for everyone. I don't see yours on AOL but I do on IE6. Today. At this moment.

Screwy CC clocks - when I can see them on AOL, I can't on IE6 and vice versa. :rolleyes:

Sure would be nice if they would fix them so they are viewable on ALL browsers ALL the time. :p

Interesting.... they are visible to me in Firefox and my IE7. At this moment anyway... good one.

Interesting.... they are visible to me in Firefox and my IE7. At this moment anyway... good one.
Well, I only use AOL9 and IE6 so those are the only browsers I can speak to but it sure is frustrating being able to see the CC clocks one day and then not the next! I enjoy seeing everyone's clocks!

My beloved CaribbeanMag clocks went down this week. I have been using those for a long time with no problem. I fear they are down for good. :(

So I switched over to TravelDave's clocks which are really starting to grow on me. :) At least I can SEE them! Consistantly. :p ;)

Would just like to be able see all of them...

I called C&A and spoke with "Nancy". I told her that we are missing a credit for the Nordic Prince, which was on the RC website two days ago. She actually acted like I must be wrong. I said I wished I had printed out the page a couple of days ago so I would be able to email her the proof. I told her that I am not one to try to collect a lousy "point".

I told her that I've paid for cabins for our relatives and don't worry about extra points, but it seems odd that the Nordic Prince credit is missing. The tone of her voice implied that she thought I was lying. Wow....I am amazed.

Under benefits for Gold membership is lists "Ultimate Value Booklet." Can anyone tell me what that is and how you get it? Thanks!
It is the coupon book you find in your cabin upon boarding. Coupons include internet time, free drinks, free wine tasting, $ off photos, Ben & Jerry's, Johnny Rockets, etc. The value of the coupons depends on your C&A level. You don't have to "do" anything to get it except earn cruise credits.

I checked my C&A info and all is there - nothing missing. I do have a question, though. Under benefits for Gold membership is lists "Ultimate Value Booklet." Can anyone tell me what that is and how you get it? Thanks!

Sure! Your ultimate value booklet will be placed in your cabin by your steward. Each level of C&A has varying values. I'm not certain what values are in a gold book, but you should find coupons off services on board such as spa, photos, bingo, wine tasting, Ben & Jerry's, Logo shop purchases, Seattle's Best and Johnny Rockets. The higher up you go, the better the value, of course. There should be one left in your stateroom for each member that is a C&A member.

Hey, I just had an idea, check ebay.....they are always up for sale. You'll be able to see one and maybe there will be a full description of the contents...if they haven't used any of the coupons.

My cruise history is still missing, and I am unable to access the coupons. I will give it until next week. :o I always checked when others brought it up tooo....and it has always been there before. "I thought smugly". LOL

My cruise history is still missing, and I am unable to access the coupons. I will give it until next week. :o I always checked when others brought it up tooo....and it has always been there before. "I thought smugly". LOL

Okay, you made me go check again! :p ;) All my info is still there.

Our last cruise was in January and our cruise credit showed up within a week. From all I have gathered from reading the boards extensively :o is that this all started around March/April (people not getting their credits timely).

But it's very strange how some are having their cruise history/reservations/coupon access disappear and reappear. :confused:

Okay, you made me go check again! :p ;) All my info is still there.

But it's very strange how some are having their cruise history/reservations/coupon access disappear and reappear. :confused:

My history/reservations are showing again, credits aren't updated.

Sure! Your ultimate value booklet will be placed in your cabin by your steward. Each level of C&A has varying values. I'm not certain what values are in a gold book, but you should find coupons off services on board such as spa, photos, bingo, wine tasting, Ben & Jerry's, Logo shop purchases, Seattle's Best and Johnny Rockets. The higher up you go, the better the value, of course. There should be one left in your stateroom for each member that is a C&A member.

Hey, I just had an idea, check ebay.....they are always up for sale. You'll be able to see one and maybe there will be a full description of the contents...if they haven't used any of the coupons.

Thank you!! What a great idea! Thank you everyone.

Archived