Diamond Lounge on Freedom?

Please tell me about the Diamond Lounge. I know where it is located; so much nicer than the Concierge Lounge with that view! Who is the person in charge and what is his/her title, are there hors d' ouvres(sp) at cocktail hour, is there an expresso/cappucino machine, is a continental breakfast served, etc.

so that means I show my Diamond seapass card to get to free cocktails before dinner, free coffee anytime, free hor d'eurves, free continental breakfast?

Actually there is a key card in your room upon arrival. The gentleman there is very friendly & more than glad to get you whatever. Was only there before diner & they had drinks & hor d'eurves.

Am I to understand that being a Diamond member, one has access now to 2 lounges on the Freedom and Liberty-a Diamond and a Conceirge, which have basically the same offerings?

We will be on the Liberty next April.

J in WV

Am I to understand that being a Diamond member, one has access now to 2 lounges on the Freedom and Liberty-a Diamond and a Conceirge, which have basically the same offerings?

We will be on the Liberty next April.

J in WV

I believe that the diamond lounge is for diamond/+ members, and the concierge lounge is for suite guests. So if you are diamond AND staying is a suite, then you would have access to both. But if not, it's only diamond for diamond lounge, and concierge for suite guests only.

When you get to your stateroom you will have a folder from the Concierge with a key for admittance to the Diamond Lounge & a letter telling you it is for Diamond members only, no guests.

Last October, a C&A Member Cruise & just about 50% of the Diamond/Plus members had non-working keys. Luckily for them folks were inside to let them in.

Yes mornings are Continental breakfast. Coffee is 24/7 as long as they keep milk in it to make Cappuccino & dump the ground beans out as the machine shuts down. After 5PM is cocktails with hor de ourves. But if there is a large number of Diamond/Plus, then that is moved to Pharoahs Palace, which we had last October.

so that means I show my Diamond seapass card to get to free cocktails before dinner, free coffee anytime, free hor d'eurves, free continental breakfast?

Archived