NB 7/16 Coral Review

LoriPhil

I've just read your review, before starting my day at work and it's making me even more excited about planning our Alaska cruisetour next summer. We're booked on the Coral Princess and your information will be so helpful!

Many thanks for your thoughtful observations!

Jennifer

Thanks for the great feedback! I'll work with DH on seeing if we can get any pix posted, but I suspect that may take a bit of time.

BTW, the floor has finally stopped "rolling".... sigh;)

Great review and thanks for sharing it!

I sailed NB on the Island Princess in 2006 and am really looking forward to the Coral SB in 2008. Was disappointed in the HAL Oosterdam this year and can't wait to get back on Princess :D

Hubby and I were on the same cruise as you were. We were on the Aloha deck. I loved this ship...We even liked the comedians all three of them.

The food was good and we did eat in the New orleans steakhouse one night and it was very good..my steak was way too huge to eat it all though.:eek:

We were on that sailing also.

To call it a "Great Week" is an understatement.

We were with Harv & Marv in Juneau, and were thrilled with the group (14) of Humpback's we saw with you.

Excellent review. Having only been on the Crown and Caribbean before, I was slightly hesittant about the smaller ship. No worries. The Coral was outstanding, and we would gladly (eagerly) sail her again.

As I type this, I'm going over the 1200+ photos I took - many looking at the same whales you did. Digital photography is wonderful.

Who would have thought we would all be in shorts and tshirts in Ketchikan. We got sunburned (not badly)!

What an awesome time, and the adage is correct - one visit to Alaska is not enough.

Archived