Navigator Monte Carlo-Rome 08/11?????

:confused: Thanks to everyone who has already posted relevant information. Your insight and time spent documenting is greatly appreciated! We set sail 08/11 with our 2 girls (9 and 12... saints I promise!). Would love to know if anyone else out there is going! Also, if anyone has any additional insight to day trips in Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, St. Tropez and/or Florence (like the caves of Mallorca thread!) that might be adventurous for kids? I'd love to hear. I'd love to do the Cinque de Terre trip out of Portofino but it's pricey...Has anyone tried it independent of RSSC tour? :)

We will be joining you with our 13-year old son. We have signed up for Regent excursions in all ports except Barcelona and Rome. Our excursions include Eze and Monaco, the caves in Mallorca, Florence on the Light Side (I can't remember the other two). The only one that seems to have kid appeal is the cave tour. We'll be staying a few days in Rome afterwards. We're looking forward to it.

RoLev

The ship will have special activities every day for the kids. Your kids can attend as many or as few as they want, but my sons really enjoyed being away from parents and with others their own age some. Usually we would go on excursions together during the day, eat dinner together, then they would take off. They had scavenger hunts, a tour of the bridge, pingpong, game nights, etc. One night they had pizza, so we had a romantic dinner by ourselves.

The kids would probably enjoy the nifty cable car ride across the port up to Montjuic. The view from up there is wonderful. By the way, on our last (and first) Voyager cruise a couple of summers ago (Baltics), I don't think there was a single youngster; I would've enjoyed having some good kids aboard.

Archived