QV Shore Excursions??

jeno

We will be on the QV World Cruise in 2008. The shore excurions are not fully listed yet. Many ports are missing and prices are not listed. I suspect the list is from the last year's cruises. When the listings for our cruise are posted, can we book in advance? How do we go about it? I would rather not wait until boarding to book the trips. Thanks, Jeanne

We will be on the QV World Cruise in 2008. The shore excurions are not fully listed yet. Many ports are missing and prices are not listed. I suspect the list is from the last year's cruises. When the listings for our cruise are posted, can we book in advance? How do we go about it? I would rather not wait until boarding to book the trips. Thanks, Jeanne

You can either send back/Fax the Shore excursions form you will receive with your pre-cruise documents or book with Cunard on the phone !

regards,

Gavin :cool:

You can either send back/Fax the Shore excursions form you will receive with your pre-cruise documents or book with Cunard on the phone !

Do the shore excursion forms come further out than the " 3 week before the trip" docs? I am looking to book air from LA to NYC soon and would like to know if there will be a good tour for disembarking passengers . Hopefully to visit Queen Mary in Long Beach.

Thanks

Do the shore excursion forms come further out than the " 3 week before the trip" docs? I am looking to book air from LA to NYC soon and would like to know if there will be a good tour for disembarking passengers . Hopefully to visit Queen Mary in Long Beach.

Thanks

I think they normaly come out at least 6 weeks before !

We will be with you on QV in Jan. When we did the Med on QM2 last year we had to wait until we had boarded before we could turn in our excursion requests. We had them all ready so it was easy and we were well ahead of many who were just starting the process. We got everything we requested.

I know I have the wrong sailing date but I just can't figure out how to change it.

Thanks for your info. I suppose I could hedge my bets by either booking a late flight bacK east on the same day we disembark in LA or stay with friends in southern Ca for a day or so. I'll call the friends:D . I've still got a little time to decide.

Denise

• 2 weeks later...

hey Jeno., they seem to have updated the information for the shore excursions for our big adventure at long last. Apart from the costs its interesting to see some of the tours they are offerring.

Personally, Im glad colombo is off the list and replaced with Chennai... it felt really unsafe when I was there last year and I wasnt inclined to even get off the boat if we called there next year!

Unfortuantely its official now., The Taj Mahal from Mumbai is off the menu as well, we arrive there on a friday for which its meant to be closed...bother!

Archived