Anyone use BC's Express for transportation in Ft. Lauderdale?

BabySam99

Anyone use BC's Express for transportation in Ft. Lauderdale? I hope this is okay to post...has anyone tried BC's Express for transportation from airport to hotel and hotel to cruise port? The person I spoke with was a little too helpul...I hate to gripe but I am so used to not being treated with wonderful customer service...they were great so far...we will have wait and see when my trip finally comes around. Any input would help. Thanks.

Anyone use BC's Express for transportation in Ft. Lauderdale? I hope this is okay to post...has anyone tried BC's Express for transportation from airport to hotel and hotel to cruise port? The person I spoke with was a little too helpul...I hate to gripe but I am so used to not being treated with wonderful customer service...they were great so far...we will have wait and see when my trip finally comes around. Any input would help. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

we are using them when we return from our cruise in mid nov. Found the reference to them on one of the boards here. He replied quickly to my e-mail me and then I talked with him on the phone. He is very accommodating. He will have a van pick up the 4 of us right at the dock and take us to the airport for $6 a head. HAL transfers are 12 per person and then you have to wait to get loaded and unloaded and deal with all that confusion at the airport. He gave us a number to call on our cell phone once our disembarkation number is called and he said the driver will be waiting for us as we get off the ship.

Will post again when we return to let you know if he delivered all he promised, but so far looks like a good deal to me.

Wog I think he said all three...I think. I know vans for sure because thats what we would need...It is a pretty good deal and more convienent than worrying about cabs. He was saying that due to 9/11 the security is really tight and a cab could take a lot longer than it usually would so the fare could be pretty high...he has a set rate and even if it took awhile it wouldnt matter. I'm going to try them and hopefully all will go smooth. :o

Got a call from them this weekend and I agree that it seems too good to be true. Very nice guy and able to accomodate all that we wanted. Will bring our entire group (4 adults) together instead of us needing two separate cabs for one flat rate for all legs. Would love to hear your experience with him when you get back if you don't mind sharing. Thanks for the tip.

I sent an email last Thursday and received a phone call sometime over the weekend (my work #). He said to give them a call and we will work it out.

Forgot to mention to DH and I also requested a rate. Mine is for December, so I suppose I should get to it. Thanks for all your help.....:)

I went on the site on Wednesday and put in a request and got a call on my cell phone Saturday night. Very nice to talk to and seems like a good thing. Can't wait to hear about Babysam's experience as well as others. I think I will book with him this week for January.

Did any of you receive an email from BC. I did, which mentions that his wife has not been well and he is now trying to get to everyone. If you did not receive, I will copy and paste here his remarks.

I emailed him back and hope to hear from him soon. Sounds very reputable. I checked with the hotel and they did not know of him. Taxi to Pompano Beach is $40-50, so depending on his price, we will probably go with him.

Yes Northender I did recieve that same e-mail...weren't you a little leary of this guy, I mean he is not very proffesional...I also booked my hotel for my stay in FLL and was told by the hotel that this company is very unreliable...now I'm really confused as to what to do...what do you think? I was given other names of shuttle services by the hotel...

Wog what do you think? Did you get the e-mail?

Thanks guys. :o

Kim

The BC guy called me again this weekend. I had some more questions for him. He uses all vans for his pickups. No big deal, but just wanted to make sure all 4 adults could travel together. Verified everything he did during each part. I am booked for Jan 21, 22 and 27 to pick me up and drive me around to the various places we need to get. I will send him an email today asking him to confirm everything in writing in the email and see what happens. He sounds like a decent guy with a few vans trying to make a living. I will go with him until I hear otherwise. Let us know what you decide BabySam and I will let you know how I make out with the email.

Thanks Wog, I will. I really dont want to start looking for another shuttle service...so I guess I will try BC hopefully all will go smooth. :)

Kim

Oh, Wog congrats on your 2 game world series win...I was dissapointed in my Cardinals...but hey...that's ok...somebodys got win and somebodys got to lose...good luck tonight! GO CARDS! :)

Archived