Size of Door on RCL`S Radiance Grand Suite

cunnorl

Do any of you past cruises on the Radiance happen to know if the door to the cabin on a Grand Suite is the same size or larger than a standard room?

I am getting mixed answers from the folks at RCL so I thought I would ask all of you! I need a wider door due to my daughter being in a wheelchair. I have already spoken with the Special Needs Department and the agent ( RCL) that booked my trip.

Thanks.

The "suite" doors (including a JS) are larger than a regular cabin door. Will your daughter need handicapped shower access? If so, I think only the "handicapped accessible" rooms have the "lipless" shower. I have seen scooters going in and out of the suites, but I would guess it would depend on the size of the wheelchair--they are all different!

Do any of you past cruises on the Radiance happen to know if the door to the cabin on a Grand Suite is the same size or larger than a standard room?

I am getting mixed answers from the folks at RCL so I thought I would ask all of you! I need a wider door due to my daughter being in a wheelchair. I have already spoken with the Special Needs Department and the agent ( RCL) that booked my trip.

Thanks.

try posting this on the disabled board and I'm sure someone will have the answer.

Archived