Majesty as casual in DR as Soveriegn

A few years ago I took my fisrt cruise aboard Celebrity Century, (a very Traditional Cruise experience). Two years ago I took a 3 day cruise on Sovereign, and was very surprised at the low attendance in the DR as well as the attire, (much more casual). I will be sailing on Majesty in November and would like to pack as lightly as poss. is it also much more casual of a crowd?

Thanks

We were on board a month ago. The main DR stayed just about full on our sailing. As for casual, we'd probably say that it was a bit too casual. Great service, great food we thought!

The shorter cruises do tend to be less formal, but on the formal night, you will still see your share of tuxes and gowns!

I was on Majesty last November and there was only 1 table with men in tuxes. It was pretty funny. Their wives packed for them and on the first night they all arrived in identical polos and formal night identical tuxes.

I was on Majesty last November and there was only 1 table with men in tuxes. It was pretty funny. Their wives packed for them and on the first night they all arrived in identical polos and formal night identical tuxes.
There were actually a good number in tuxes, and even more in suits on formal night. I thought that night was pretty good. It was the other nights that struck me as being more casual than we've seen before.

Archived