fllady61

Can you get VIRGIN drinks on soda card  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Can you get VIRGIN drinks on soda card

• yes
    • no
    • not sure
    • Ask

No, I can tell you that I paid full drink prices for frozen drinks. The one we got in the fancier glass to take home one night we paid $9.95 plus 15% tips. Everyone said I was ripped off, they got it $2 cheaper.

But I am sure they are not included on your soda card. Its still considered a drink with or without the liquor.

PS Im not sure why you have this set up as a poll?? Its either yes or no if you wanted to know? lol oh well. I was just thinking over on the RCI theads, too many polls.

I wish-- then I wouldnt mind paying almost 50 bucks for a soda card for a 7 day cruise.

Vigin drinks will cost only $1.00 cheaper then the alcoholic ones. (3.95 plus 15% gratuity for that non alcoholic drink)

The only Virgin drink you can get with the soda card is a shirley temple.

No, I can tell you that I paid full drink prices for frozen drinks. The one we got in the fancier glass to take home one night we paid $9.95 plus 15% tips. Everyone said I was ripped off, they got it $2 cheaper.

But I am sure they are not included on your soda card. Its still considered a drink with or without the liquor.

PS Im not sure why you have this set up as a poll?? Its either yes or no if you wanted to know? lol oh well. I was just thinking over on the RCI theads, too many polls.

did the poll for the heck of it.

I wish-- then I wouldnt mind paying almost 50 bucks for a soda card for a 7 day cruise.

Vigin drinks will cost only $1.00 cheaper then the alcoholic ones. (3.95 plus 15% gratuity for that non alcoholic drink)

The only Virgin drink you can get with the soda card is a shirley temple.

We ordered a virgin pina colada they were going around with at a show one night. Ill be honest, we wanted the souveneir glass, not the drink, how silly is that?

We ordered a virgin pina colada they were going around with at a show one night. Ill be honest, we wanted the souveneir glass, not the drink, how silly is that?

LOL you can buy one of those glasses at the lido bar.. 2 bucks plus gratuity.

I always thought the only place to buy the soverneir cups were at the lido deck.

LOL you can buy one of those glasses at the lido bar.. 2 bucks plus gratuity.

I always thought the only place to buy the soverneir cups were at the lido deck.

Used to be. In March on the Destiny they were shilling them all over the ship. Even in the showroom you had to request your drink in a regular glass.

If you ordered in a reg. glass your drink came in the normal glassware they used in the showroom.

Archived