Has anyone every designed custom t-shirts for your group?

have a great roll call for our upcoming Oct Grandeur cruise and was just wondering if anyone has been a part of a group and made up their own custom identical t-shirts...? if so, can you recommend any companies to use that would have some easy designs? or just how to go about doing this

Thanks for any and all help!

How about just having everyone buy Cruise Critic shirts? You would all recognize each other, but it removes the hassle of getting shirts made and shipped, etc. (assuming you would want people to have the shirt ahead of time to wear on day 1).

Cafe Press is an option, or on our Mariner cruise, brn2cruz (Cathy) designed an iron-on transfer that she e-mailed to people on our roll call. That way people could print it off and put it on their own T's, shirts and items. :D

Thank You all for your suggetions and help!! I knew I'd get some help here ;) I have checked out cafepress earlier and was wondering if there were any other options...I'd like to see something more "personal" than just having cruise critic shirts but thanks for that suggestions too!

As Ebeth said, have you checked out Zazzle dot com? Here you can upload your photos and design shirts. When someone in your group wants one they can just order off this site. There are no minimums, the prices are reasonable, and the quality seemed good to me.

Good luck and have fun with your group!

have a great roll call for our upcoming Oct Grandeur cruise and was just wondering if anyone has been a part of a group and made up their own custom identical t-shirts...? if so, can you recommend any companies to use that would have some easy designs? or just how to go about doing this

Thanks for any and all help!

Yes - email me at franota at rogers dot com

Fran in Toronto

HI there,

I am also going on the Grandeur this October, but we will be on the ship on the week of the 5th.

I got a lady from Texas to make us all totes.....and they have our names on them!! VERY VERY nice...and nice and big, for all our shopping:D

If you are interested in seeing them or ordering them, you can contact me at bluefin@sympatico.ca and I will send you pics of them if you want to see them and I will also let you know the email of the very creative lady who made them for us. She also made me a personalized sweatshirt, and embroidered SS Gail on the ship:) , she can also make cruise blankets with your names embroidered on it.

So if anyone is interested, let me know. I LOVE my cruising stuff!

Comet Cruiser

Gail

I was thinking about wearing the same shirts for my family for a picture, but they weren't into it, so I not me. I thought it would be cool for all of us to have the same shirts on, or the kids to have theirs, adults to have theirs, and then the seniors to have theirs. I thought we could get some from the islands, so maybe.

I read a post awhile back about someone who made up buttons to wear. I think that's a good idea because you can wear it day after day with your regular clothes. I have no idea where to order them, but I am sure you can google it.

I read a post awhile back about someone who made up buttons to wear. I think that's a good idea because you can wear it day after day with your regular clothes. I have no idea where to order them, but I am sure you can google it.

On our Grandeur cruise a while back, a member of our thread made buttons for everyone on our thread--AND delivered them to the cabins (at no charge--very generous gesture)...they were very attractive and I still have mine!

My partner designed ours and we used Cafe Press. I cannot say enough good things about them (or my partner).

Medium

Here are pictures:

http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery/2581857/1/150538501#150538501

http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery/2581857/1/150538604/Medium

So how come we didn't see you at the Toronto-Ottawa camping face to face???? in your Tshirts????:D

Our Tshirts for the upcoming cruise were designed by Host Anne on our roll call, and we are using Cafe Press - it makes ordering and shipping so much easier - and they are really wonderful shirts, variety of styles and fabric.

Fran in Toronto

We had a fantastic roll call for our Radiance cruise in November 2006.

We all wore terrific T-shirts designed by Murphy - a regular here on CC :D she did a fabulous iron on transfer that she sent to all of us in the States and Canada :)

We were the Umbrella Drink Cruisers :p There were about 15 ladies (no dh's or dk's) the t-shirt listed the ports on the back, and on the left chest had an emblem that said "if lost, return me to the Radiance of the Seas"

We had a great time!!!

We had a fantastic roll call for our Radiance cruise in November 2006.

We all wore terrific T-shirts designed by Murphy - a regular here on CC :D she did a fabulous iron on transfer that she sent to all of us in the States and Canada :)

We were the Umbrella Drink Cruisers :p There were about 15 ladies (no dh's or dk's) the t-shirt listed the ports on the back, and on the left chest had an emblem that said "if lost, return me to the Radiance of the Seas"

We had a great time!!!

Glenn was just asking me why you weren't at the camping face to face...I couldn't answer:D:D I think we need to consider a "Canadian Cruiser" T shirt.....especially if we have more F2F's.

How are ya?

Fran

So how come we didn't see you at the Toronto-Ottawa camping face to face???? in your Tshirts????:D

Our Tshirts for the upcoming cruise were designed by Host Anne on our roll call, and we are using Cafe Press - it makes ordering and shipping so much easier - and they are really wonderful shirts, variety of styles and fabric.

Fran in Toronto

I didn't know about this. I'm also not much of a camper so that's likely why.

Glenn was just asking me why you weren't at the camping face to face...I couldn't answer:D:D I think we need to consider a "Canadian Cruiser" T shirt.....especially if we have more F2F's.

How are ya?

Fran

Hey Fran! ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

How are ya? I'm doing great! It's been a busy summer, which is now wrapping up as school approaches and my 10 yr old is back to class.

What camping face to face??? Did I miss something???

We need to do a lunch meeting again soon!!!

Hey Fran! ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

How are ya? I'm doing great! It's been a busy summer, which is now wrapping up as school approaches and my 10 yr old is back to class.

What camping face to face??? Did I miss something???

We need to do a lunch meeting again soon!!!

(((((((((((((((hugs back))))))))))))))

Doing well - worked through the summer this year (not recommended for people my age), so we can go to Japan in October and on our cruise in December (right before Christmas). My congregation didn't even blink when I asked for the vacation in the middle of the Christmas season. I admit to being tired....and that vacation looks better all the time.

The camping face to face - yes, the "Calling All Torontonians" and Canada Eh? threads had info, and I emailed everyone quite a long time ago. Hmmmmmm.

We camped at Presqu'ile Prov. Park - Glenn and his daughter, myself, and Laurent and Lori from Ottawa arrived Thursday, - Deb and Paul (Debathome) from the previous dinner F2F came on Saturday. I had to come back Saturday night but the others stayed on through Sunday.

To keep this on topic:D, as soon as I check my files for the link, I will post our roll call link for the Tshirts at Cafe Press. They are pretty neat.

Yes, let's talk about another lunch.

Fran

I didn't know about this. I'm also not much of a camper so that's likely why.

Do you read the "Canada Eh?" thread in Floataway Lounge????? That's where we discussed it. The non-campers stayed in the motel in Brighton.

Fran

Archived