Has anyone every designed custom t-shirts for your group?

I work for an embroidery/silk screening shop and we have many customers who go on cruises or are planning family reunions.

I say try your local embroidery or silk screening shop. There is many, many styles of shirts/sweatshirts to choose from. You can also get hats, bags...etc. The list is endless!

Good luck and have fun!!

I'm afraid if anything says "Calling all torontonians" I would generally skip it. Maybe next time.

I would normally feel the same way, but these are very very nice Torontonias.:D :D

(and I didn't see a Leafs fan among them!)

For a Disney cruise, my sister and I bought red t-shirts for everyone and used fabric glue to adhere black buttons in place to form a Mickey head with ears.

Several people commented on them. We wore them to dinner the first night. The photographers were set up for pictures with Mickey. The photos were great. We liked the embarkation pictures also.

have a great roll call for our upcoming Oct Grandeur cruise and was just wondering if anyone has been a part of a group and made up their own custom identical t-shirts...? if so, can you recommend any companies to use that would have some easy designs? or just how to go about doing this

Thanks for any and all help!

I may be able to help you with the t-shirt thing..........do you have a design in mind? I guess it all depends on ...........if it's a simple design, the cost goes by white t-shirt, not too many colors, simple design, 24 shirt min. order...................can write to me...........grniiis55@aol.com

i am on the polar express to alaska in sept.

My sister, her DH, 2DSs and 2 DILs just went on a cruise and she had shirts embroidered for all. The only thing on them was RICH PEOPLE. Rumors were that they had won the lottery, among other things, probably along the lines of, "well aren't they hoity toity?". One DIL was asked how she got to be a RICH person, she said,"you marry one". Everyone one got a good laugh when it was explained that their last name is Rich. :D

Hi Patti!!!

Are you on the Mariner reunion cruise...wish I was :o

The ones we did were very easy...Just search gifs on line,or already on your computer....Parrotts,beach scenes,ships, anything tropical or nautical you can think of....Save it to a WORD document where you can resize it and customize it...Then zap anyone who wants one an E-mail...

Computer transfer paper is available at Wal-mart to print it right off your computer....Be sure you get the right kind for the color shirt you are doing...Then its a simple iron on procedure....Much easier than delivering or mailing shirts...

I would normally feel the same way, but these are very very nice Torontonias.:D :D

(and I didn't see a Leafs fan among them!)

Merci beaucoup, ma cherie!!!!! Some of us are transplanted prairie people who don't think Toronto is the centre of the universe (heck we KNOW it isn't!).

Fran in The Big Smoke

Hi Patti!!!

Are you on the Mariner reunion cruise...wish I was :o

The ones we did were very easy...Just search gifs on line,or already on your computer....Parrotts,beach scenes,ships, anything tropical or nautical you can think of....Save it to a WORD document where you can resize it and customize it...Then zap anyone who wants one an E-mail...

Computer transfer paper is available at Wal-mart to print it right off your computer....Be sure you get the right kind for the color shirt you are doing...Then its a simple iron on procedure....Much easier than delivering or mailing shirts...

Hi Cat!

I thought your transfer design for "The More, The Mariner" was great! And everyone had their own shirts and bags. It was a fabulous idea!

No we won't make it to the reunion cruise.:o Have fun on Voyager!

Archived