My "last post"

No Really ! This is it until I get back next week, unless I can get on while aboard :cool: HE's home today so I've snuck in here to check in one last time and again say thankyou all so much. I've loved coming here and reading all the reivews and looking at all the photos :D

See you at the wharf Minxy. I've already made the sign. I'll make sure we're up front and looking for the giant with the goaty and his shorter companion :)

Must go, still got to do the pays and end of month stuff...what a drag !

Hope to catch up with other CCers aboard too :D

love to you all

bon voyageeeee

Vanessa (or Nancy !)

xxxxxxx

Have fun Nancy ;) I'll keep an eye out for that sign of yours ;)

I might even put the camera on a tripod this time so I don't get the excited shakes and make the vid look like a 2nd grader did it ;) :p

Have a wonderful holiday!! I'm sure even HE will love it :D

Replied to Minxy's post, but will say it again........

"Have a great cruise!!"

I really hope you have a fabulous time, your humour and posts on here have made me a laugh, will miss them while you are gone:(

I am praying for calm seas:p

Chez

xx

South Aussie, you have been so much fun to read, I hope to be down there to see you off. (Its probably going to be easier to spot you guys if you stand where mac and trudy did)or in that area anyway. Have a great time and I will be waiting for a review!! Cheers and have a champers for me,(35 days to go)icon12.gif

the board will be quiet without you, loved reading your posts so look forward to reading about it when you get home, without the juicy honeymoon bits of course...OR......

enjoy this special time with hubby

Oh my God !

I really must lock the key to the office and hide the key from myself !!

thanks again !!..Talk about the longest goodbye :o

OK OK I'm going I going !!!

**hiding key under plant next to back door with my eyes closed so I can't find it and sneak back again**

Vanessa

aka Nancy

aka Wally

aka Turkey

aka Nicole Kidman :cool:

Oh my God !

**hiding key under plant next to back door with my eyes closed so I can't find it and sneak back again**

Vanessa

aka Nancy

aka Wally

aka Turkey

Get on that bloody ship you crazy woman:p :)

Chez

xx

Oh my God !

Vanessa

aka Nancy

aka Wally

aka Turkey

Vanessa,

Saw your light still on, thought I would drop in.

You better add Nellie to the list (You've heard the phrase "more farewells than Nellie Melba" haven't you)?

May you & your calmer half have a wonderful cruise.

The shiraz is ready for corking, just waiting for that little green light to go out!

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Vanessa,

Have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it. And if you recent addictive behaviour is anything to go on I don't think we will wait too long... I predict an onboard hello from Vanessa!!:rolleyes: Maybe we could create a pool on how long it is before her next post?? With the ban on horse racing I'm sure there is some desperate punters out there looking for something to have a go at!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

so who won the sweeps to see how long it would take me to check in ??

All good so far. Although, walking like a bloody retard isn't exactly the best feeling ! The ship goes one way and as I compensate for that I'm already walking the wrong way again...you know what I mean...hell..

I won't tell you too much else ruin my review !

Great to see you all at the Wharf. HE couldn't believe it:eek: Of course then he wanted to know exactly how long have I been spending on that cruisesite thingy. oops !! They're just an enthusiastic group :D

Glad the sign worked minxy...again this got some fair amount of ridicule from HIM :rolleyes: Never mind. Gotta go. Doing the wine tasting this arvo..surprise surprise !!

cheers

Vanessa

so who won the sweeps to see how long it would take me to check in ??

cheers

Vanessa

I lost big time Nancy -I thought I was being conservative when I voted 6pm yesterday.

Glad your having a great time Vanessa - enjoy your chardy!

Cheers

Geoff

See told you all... First sea day and she's online. I have to admit that I too am one who pops in to say g'day, or is that gloat!! I remember a few times when I was online on our Easter cruise and one of the other CC girls would walk behind me and comment "checking in Chaz???".

Cheers,

I just had a giggle that Vanessa got online and MrMinx commented that he's sure i'll do it too when we go. He's probably right too :o

Glad to hear you're having a blast Vanessa! Don't worry about the 'sea legs', you'll get used to it soon. In fact you'll get so used to it, when you hit land you'll keep swaying LOL! It's always fun to play 'spot the cruiser' standing in line for duty free ;)

I remember a few times when I was online on our Easter cruise and one of the other CC girls would walk behind me and comment "checking in Chaz???".

Cheers,

Hi Charmain........... I think that was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:D :D

cheers!!

Karen;)

I just had a giggle that Vanessa got online and MrMinx commented that he's sure i'll do it too when we go. He's probably right too :o QUOTE]

I refuse to let my DH log in while we are on our cruise. The only time the laptop is going to be turned on is to download photos etc, NOT to go onto the internet!! Going on a cruise is my way of guaranteeing HE wont log onto his work email :p

Archived