Quick and Easy: Diamond Princess What Cabin holds 5?

I think the only cabin that holds five is the family suite. You will probably have to call Princess or a TA to get pricing and see if it's available. I think there is only two on the ships that have them. It might be less expensive to book two cabins.

My brother's family has 2 adults, 3 kids 8, 12, and 14....what cabin type will hold all five of them? OR do they have to get two cabins?

Even if you could book one, then you should consider 5 folks sharing the same small bathroom.

Online it only allows you to pick up to four people. TIA

Guess that is a hint.

Princess does not feature adjoining cabins.

The answer is to get two cabins and put in the older children. Often the 3/4 passenger rates are not very different from 1/2 rates on an inside cabin.

The cabins on Princess are not at all large and the bathrooms very small.

Contrary to what the previous poster said, Pacific, Tahitian, Royal, Coral and Island Princess DO have a few adjoining cabins.

You need a magnifying glass to spot the "swinging door" symbol on the deck plans for Coral & Island; somewhat easier to find on the R class small ships.

I think the only cabin that holds five is the family suite. You will probably have to call Princess or a TA to get pricing and see if it's available. I think there is only two on the ships that have them. It might be less expensive to book two cabins.

And, it is VERY hard to get those family suites. I've seen some people not be able to get them over 15 months in advance! :eek:
I agree that this is the only option for 'one cabin holds five' and with the hard-to-get status. Bear in mind also, that the first FOUR people in the cabin pay the full fare. With that kind of pricing, it makes more sense to get two cabins.....

Princess does not feature adjoining cabins.

The answer is to get two cabins and put in the older children.

On the Diamond, Princess does have a few pairs of true connecting cabins. But those are also very limited, an average of six pairs per deck on Aloha, Baja, Caribe and Emerald. None inside. I agree that the least costly way would be to book a balcony and an inside across the hall. Because of the age of the kids, one parent will have to be booked into each cabin.

Contrary to what the previous poster said, Pacific, Tahitian, Royal, Coral and Island Princess DO have a few adjoining cabins.
Plus Diamond as noted and Sapphire.;)

Consider getting two side-by-side balcony cabins. You can open the door in the partition between the two balconies and go back and forth that way. We always get two cabins for our family of four. DH doesn't like sharing one teeny bathroom with three women!:)

--Junglejane

Archived