Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

Holland America Volendam departing Vancouver for Seward on 6/15/08. Followed by 6 days independent on the ground. Our first trip to Alaska. Can't wait!

Ray

We will be on the same cruise with you, and then on our own independent land tour for 9 days. Our first cruise and our first trip to Alaska. We, too, can't wait. Do you have your plane tickets yet?

We will be on the same cruise with you, and then on our own independent land tour for 9 days. Our first cruise and our first trip to Alaska. We, too, can't wait. Do you have your plane tickets yet?

DW & I managed to get two rare Anchorage-Denver frequent flyer tickets on Frontier. We are arriving Vancouver on 6/14/08. Been there before...its a great city to visit. Still need one-way Denver-Vancouver air, but will wait a while to see if fares come down.

All of our port excursions have been booked directly with local vendors & we are almost finished with booking the land portion of our trip.

Let's figure out a way to meet on the ship.

Ray

We're booked. We've got a group of about 17 going. We're doing a landtour on our own. I almost have everything booked for the land tour.

We're celebrating several occasions. My son's HS graduation. Our 22nd anniversary. A couple more birthdays in the mix as well.

JerseyJT' date='[/color']

What wonderful things to be celebrating and what better way to do it, a cruise and family to join you. Doesn't get any better than that...Hope you have a marvelous time.

Thanks FunLuvN. I agree. Life is good...

Now I just hope we can get a Rollcall going for the Serenade of the Seas, July 19, 2008.

Our last cruise, we had a very active rollcall & had a great time meeting new friends. We are still in contact with many of them & planning future cruises, travel & visits with them.

First Alaskian cruise! We are booked on the Diamond Princess. Two cabins...one for my Dad and sharing one with my 14 yr old son. Should be a great memory for Grandson and Grandpa! Looking for any advise on excursions. Activities for Mom and Son; more gentle relaxation tours for Grandpa!

Celebrity Mercury 14 night San Francisco to Vancouver from 4-27-08 to
5-11-08. You really never know how the weather is going to be.
For instance DH & I took a btb cruise leaving 5-9 in 2004. Then I cruised with my mom, niece and nephew 6-21-06. We had as good or maybe even better weather on the cruise in May. Weather wise...Alaska is very unpredictable.

CaribbeanCrazy

Archived