Cruise ship show on Discovery Wednesday 10p

mommykim

Hi all,

Just a heads up that this Wednesdays episode of Build It Bigger deals with the worlds largest cruise ship. I have yet to see from a promo what ship they are filming being built but I have it set to record and thought I'd give everyone a heads up. My local station shows this on Wednesday at 10pm.

Hi all,

Just a heads up that this Wednesdays episode of Build It Bigger deals with the worlds largest cruise ship. I have yet to see from a promo what ship they are filming being built but I have it set to record and thought I'd give everyone a heads up. My local station shows this on Wednesday at 10pm.

Now I have to decide between this and Soprano's..good grief. :o Oh, all is good. Your 3 hours behind us...whew :)

10:00pm - 11:00pm, DSC (53) Build It Bigger : "Floating City"

Danny looks at cruise ships in Florida and Finland, and examines construction of an 11-story-high luxury liner, later boarding a working sister ship.

The above is stated in Yahoo TV Guide. This is Wednesday, Sept. 5th, Discovery Channel, EST.

Pia

Now I have to decide between this and Soprano's..good grief. :o Oh, all is good. Your 3 hours behind us...whew :)

Quite often A&E shows the same program about 4 hours later! Just check your TV guide/satellite listing. Well I know this is true for us in the midwest/central time zones.

The building big programs are great fun to watch! Gabrielle

Does anyone know if it airs in Canada and if so, on what station and time. We are on the Crown in January and are taking my 74 yr. old mother, first time on a cruise and so excited. She would love to see the show.

Thanks for the notice. We will set our DVR

Does anyone know if it airs in Canada and if so, on what station and time. We are on the Crown in January and are taking my 74 yr. old mother, first time on a cruise and so excited. She would love to see the show.

I just checked TV guide for Canada; it's not listed. Your Discovery channel for the same time frame has something called Myth Busters.

It's probably just the time difference in your area. Myth Busters is the show on before the cruise show. Check an hour later.

I did it again. The next showing is Daily Planet followed by lots of Myth Busters into the next day. I guess they're not showing this in Canada.

No listing of this show on Discovery Canada (crap :mad: ). Checked A & E also and no listing. Guess I'll see if it can be downloaded afterwards.

I checked discoverychannel.ca Last week they showed Inside Queen Mary 2 and this Saturday Ultimate cruise ship: Building Freedom of the Seas airs at 7p.m. in Canada which I've already seen the tail end of so will watch again. Any canadians that are interested can keep an eye for QM 2 to air again which I'm sure it will.

No listing of this show on Discovery Canada (crap :mad: ). Checked A & E also and no listing. Guess I'll see if it can be downloaded afterwards.

Archived