R731 Star Review...what a hoot !

SouthAussie100

Thanks Geoff - was it really a week ago??? My the week's flown by. We were standing just below the webcam for sailaway, and I think Martin captured most of it on video so we might have to do a live action version of it for you.

Vanessa - thanks for looking after the ship for us.... I didn't realise you were travelling 'upstairs'.

Great review! Thank heaps. Can't wait until it's me!!

We had just decided to book the 3:15pm LePetite Train in Noumea for our cruise after what I had read here (ships are no longer late into Noumea as Hamilton wharf has improved departure times) and now your cruise was late into Noumea!! Perhaps I should book the later one...

Arrgghhh, can't decide........... :( The later one means we miss our early sitting of dinner....

What to do, what to do...... Perhaps I'll just wait to book it until we are on the boat and then it will be up to fate! :D

A week later and we arrived in Noumea 1/2 hr earlier than scheduled - we were alongside and tied up by 2.30pm Noumea time.

.... and off to the Starlight lounge to see the building the Champagne waterfall. Well, fall it did. Too bumpy. They nearly got it finished and then about 3 rows on one side fell off with one of the boats shudderings. They still went ahead and took pics with people filliing it up with the 'champers' but I didn't hang around to see if they were going to hand out the glass chard filled rows of glasses still intact !

We heard Caren, the deputy C-D talking about that at our Champagne Waterfall.....

Thanks Geoff - was it really a week ago??? My the week's flown by. We were standing just below the webcam for sailaway, and I think Martin captured most of it on video so we might have to do a live action version of it for you.

Vanessa - thanks for looking after the ship for us.... I didn't realise you were travelling 'upstairs'.

Oh yes, snob hill all the way for us ! Nah. just a spoilt couple without the kids ! apparently, we suffered the weather BECAUSE we spoilt ourselves up 'there'.....glad you had nicer weather......love from the confessed sook ! :p

Archived