If we could settle one issue forever...

srphnx

What issue would you like to see settled once and for all and why?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. What issue would you like to see settled once and for all and why?

• Formal means formal?
    • Anytime vs. Tradtional dining?
    • Booze smuggling ok?
    • Cruise cost discounting?
    • Specific Cabin vs. Guarentee?
    • Auto tip vs. Evelope?

[quote name='srphnx'][b][color=black]I feel some people just love to see the debate in print...[/color][/b][/QUOTE][size=3][font=Times New Roman]I am at a loss (;) ) as to whom you think was interested in seeing their alleged debate in print. Could you elaborate?[/font][/size]

[quote name='sue d. miller']Never Ship!! And you can sit at my table!! :D That is if I get to go!! :eek:[/QUOTE][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Thank you Sue, it would be a honor to cruise with you, even in formal attire![/size]:confused: [/font]

[quote name='Shipkicker']Steve, do I get to go?[/QUOTE]
[b][color=darkred]Steve has no say.. It is my party.. :D [/color][/b]
[b][color=darkred]And sure you can come... Just bring your Tux....[/color][/b]

[quote name='LARGIN'][b][color=darkred]Steve has no say.. It is my party.. :D [/color][/b]
[b][color=darkred]And sure you can come... Just bring your Tux....[/color][/b][/QUOTE][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Well, I don’t own a “tux”, will a dark suit do, or do I have to rent a “tux”? Can I cry if I want to?[/size][/font]

[quote name='sue d. miller']Ship, A dark suit???? :eek: If you and I ever sail together, I will wear a nice dress, and Dickie a pr of slacks, and a shirt, And we will eat at your place of choice on a formal night!!! Friends will break rules to be together!!! ;)[/QUOTE][font=Times New Roman][size=3]I wear a suit everyday to work, what’s one more day if I get to dine with Sue?[/size][/font]

[quote name='Shipkicker'][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Well, I don’t own a “tux”, will a dark suit do, or do I have to rent a “tux”? Can I cry if I want to?[/size][/font][/QUOTE]
[b]I have no problem with you renting a tuxedo.. Just make sure it is black...[/b] :D

[quote name='LARGIN'][b]I have no problem with you renting a tuxedo.. Just make sure it is black...[/b] :D[/QUOTE][size=3][font=Times New Roman]Actually, I was thinking of Chartreuse! Since I’m willing to don a “tux” can’t it be a color of my choice? (Now only if I knew what color chartreuse was:rolleyes: )[/font][/size]

[quote name='Shipkicker'][size=3][font=Times New Roman](Now only if I knew what color chartreuse was:rolleyes: )[/font][/size][/QUOTE]Sorta....Kinda.... well... actually - puke green!:eek: But it's a very, very hot fashion color this year! Go for it!:D

[quote name='Shipkicker'][size=3][font=Times New Roman]Actually, I was thinking of Chartreuse! Since I’m willing to don a “tux” can’t it be a color of my choice? (Now only if I knew what color chartreuse was:rolleyes: )[/font][/size][/QUOTE]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue][b]Nope.. Black is the only color, unless you wish to wear a white dinner jacket... If you come in Chartreuse, you better be wearing a dress...[/b][/color][/font] :rolleyes:

Well that didn't take long.

I see that the debate will go on and on with no end in sight.

Interestingly enough, here is the break down on the actual voting on the Poll:
150 Total Votes - of which:
88 were for the Formal means formal debate
23 were for the booze smugling debate - I did not see any responces to that
15 Cruise Cost discounting - also no actual posts on that debate
24 - Combined score of the remianing three choices.

Largin - Good luck on the lotto drawing - 100 million wow. I hope I get invited to your Princess Ship for select friends.

Shipkicker - thanks. I thought it would help shift the debate to the other options.

I am invoking a non written Host Rule - I am going to close this thread ahead of schedule as the debate keeps on going and as it seems to be the general concensus to do so.

Fab

Archived