delmonte man

delmonte man

Although many question the cost of $10.00 per day per person (Adult or Child 2 years or older).....it is all part of the cruiselines tipping policies. Some will question the fairness of this, but I personally remember when my children were young and they cruised with us... Those cabin stewards and dining room staff EARNED THAT $$$ after picking up after them !!!

May I make a suggestion? When you post threads in the future, please put a descriptive thread title instead of your screen name. That way we know what the thread is about - and people can better answer your questions!:)

Hey... we are all friendly on the CC boards, (some more politically correct than others), but regardless, we always welcome questions, suggestions and reviews of cruises by fellow Cruise Critic members......

Safe Travels..... curtis

That's why I was making a suggestion - he may not have known to do that. Did you not note the smilie after it.

A fairly new member.... Ease up ! Hey... we are all friendly on the CC boards' date=' (some more politically correct than others), but regardless, we always welcome questions, suggestions and reviews of cruises by fellow Cruise Critic members...... [/b']

Safe Travels..... curtis

WOW??? Take 3 deep breaths. :D

There are not many people on here more friendly than wrp96. That was just a learning hint to post the question of the thread so that more people can answer it for them. I myself sent this poster to the family boards 2 days ago

where they would receive answers to some of their questions over there. I was not trying to get rid of them either.

Yes, as a new poster we are just trying to help them get around the boards.

Not scare them off. ;) :D

WOW??? Take 3 deep breaths. :D

There are not many people on here more friendly than wrp96. That was just a learning hint to post the question of the thread so that more people can answer it for them. I myself sent this poster to the family boards 2 days ago

where they would receive answers to some of their questions over there. I was not trying to get rid of them either.

Yes, as a new poster we are just trying to help them get around the boards.

Not scare them off. ;) :D

My My My.... I dont need to take 1-2-or 3 breaths......I have no reason to correct or suggest how someone makes their posts as that is not my job ! Just want the "Newbie" to realize that regardless of how they make a post, we are here to HELP regarding "Cruise or Vacation Related Topics", and not the correct or best way to start a thread on the boards !

I am sure that wrp96 meant no harm, but a newbie to the boards may not have understood and been scared off, thus my original reply.

Safe Travels.... curtis

My My My.... I dont need to take 1-2-or 3 breaths......I have no reason to correct or suggest how someone makes their posts as that is not my job ! Just want the "Newbie" to realize that regardless of how they make a post, we are here to HELP regarding "Cruise or Vacation Related Topics", and not the correct or best way to start a thread on the boards !

I am sure that wrp96 meant no harm, but a newbie to the boards may not have understood and been scared off, thus my original reply.

Safe Travels.... curtis

I have to agree with wrp96 and Alexis.

The only "scary" posting on this thread has been yours!

Wrona was being very tactful and kind in describing the best way to start a thread. Alexis pointed out that she, too, had helped this poster.

THAT'S what's good and right about Cruise Critic.

See SMILEY? :)

Wrona was being very tactful and kind in describing the best way to start a thread. Alexis pointed out that she, too, had helped this poster.

Ditto :D

###

Ditto--ditto :)

I dont think Wrona or Alexis were being tackless, rather being helpful as to how the Origianl Poster would get better (more) responses on a question. I saw the smilie in wrp (Wrona)s post right away and knew she wasnt being 'mean' but suggesting a more effective way of getting a post noticed.

(you kinda jumped Curtis)

Ditto--ditto :)

I dont think Wrona or Alexis were being tackless, rather being helpful as to how the Origianl Poster would get better (more) responses on a question. I saw the smilie in wrp (Wrona)s post right away and knew she wasnt being 'mean' but suggesting a more effective way of getting a post noticed.

(you kinda jumped Curtis)

Uhhh,

Ditto, ditto, ditto? :D

Thanks to all that responded. I am very new to this an I appreciate all the help I can get. I was not affended at all. Also ,Thanks to the family cruise idea a lot of my questions were answered there. This is our first FAMILY HOLIDAY cruise and Pappy is the program director if you know what I mean.icon7.gif

Thanks

delmonte man

Thanks to all that responded. I am very new to this an I appreciate all the help I can get. I was not affended at all. Also ,Thanks to the family cruise idea a lot of my questions were answered there. This is our first FAMILY HOLIDAY cruise and Pappy is the program director if you know what I mean.icon7.gif

Thanks

delmonte man

Well "Pappy" is welcome to post here anytime he has a question to ask. :)

We have a great bunch of people here on Cruise Critic who can answer all and every question you ask. And if we can't answer it here, we may send you to another part of the board where they can help you. Or we may give you a hint on what to post so you get a faster answer. It is all just a matter of helping one another find what they want. That is how a lot of us learned on here.

Glad to see you back.:D

Definitely keep asking questions. That way Pappy can be the all knowledgable cruise director.

Hopefully you can come back after your cruise and start answering everyone else's questions.

...and that right there is EXACTLY how this whole deal works! Well said Wrona.esq...

Archived