THREE Earthquakes in Indonesia......

sail7seas

Surely most have heard about these three quakes in Indonesia. I won't bother posting a link as I am sure everyone can find one if they want.

I just want to send best wishes to all our Indonesian friends on the ships, all the wonderful crew from there, that their families, friends, homes are all safe.

You are in DH and my thoughts and we send the very best wishes to you all.

It has to be so hard to be that far away from home and loved ones, have difficulty checking on them, and yet serve us all day with smiles on their faces.

I don't know how our stewards do it.

Best wishes to them and hoping that all their news is good.

Surely most have heard about these three quakes in Indonesia. I won't bother posting a link as I am sure everyone can find one if they want.

I just want to send best wishes to all our Indonesian friends on the ships, all the wonderful crew from there, that their families, friends, homes are all safe.

You are in DH and my thoughts and we send the very best wishes to you all.

Sail, thanks for posting this. The wonderful crews are what sets HAL apart in my opinion. It must be so difficult being away from home for nearly a year at a time, yet they do it and serve us with a smile. I think of all those we've met and pray that all of their families are safe.

i was e mailing my dear freind in indonesia he was not affected by other area were his family is safe he is now leaving to see what he can do the help them if needed my prayers and thoughts are with them as i feel they are a part of my extended family may they all be safe and well

Thanks for posting this Sail. I was going to yesterday and time got away from me. Like others, my first thought when I heard about the quakes was the HAL crew. I can't imagine how hard this must be on them, being so far away and not knowing for sure how their loved ones are doing. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Archived