Times Square to Port of New York?

cruiser2202

You can put in your addresses here and get an estimated cab fare

http://www.nyccabfare.com/

Manhattan cruise terminal address

711 12th Avenue (between 46th and 54th Streets)

What a great website. I never knew this existed. I'm having too much fun putting in destinations and seeing the approximate cost. I think I need a more exciting life. It's quite accurate. I put in my address as starting point and my work address as destination. It was right on the money! Actually it was a dollar more but I guess they are adding in traffic time.

Cabbing it is the easiest. But since you two look like strong, healthy individuals, if you have suitcases with wheels, you can walk it. The walk is not that bad. The blocks from 42nd to 54th are short blocks. The blocks that are from Broadway to 12th Avenue, are full "city" blocks. Twenty city blocks equal one mile. If you walk, you simply cross 12th Avenue, and there is an elevator to take you up to where the porters take your baggage.

The M42 public bus will take you right from Times Square (42nd street hence the M42 bus) to the Circle Line Terminal. You can see NCL's ships from there and it's just a few blocks walk. You'll need a Metrocard for the bus - you can buy one at the Times Square subway stop. It's $2.00 each for the bus ride. BTW, I would only do this with a wheeled suitcase. I like saving money but I'm not an Amazon crazy woman!

Archived