Price Increase

spider211

Some are going up and some are going down. Our Voyaguer cruise in Feb from Galveston, is now higher than it was when we booked on Board. Friday we booked a cruise on AOS for Oct 08, and it was quite a bit less than the one we are going on Oct 07. Right now there seems to be some real bargains out there, you just have to check the different itineraries....Good Luck in your search :)

Is RCL increasing the prices of their cruises. Seems as though they have increased the price of their cruises a couple of hundred dollars from the past RCL cruises I have been on.

Pricing for cruises fluctuate. After you book, the prices could go up, or they could go down. It's in your own best interest to keep an eye on the pricing, because if it goes down, you will get a refund--but you have to call your TA or RCI directly to request the credit. No one will automatically do it for you, to the best of my knowledge.

Karen

Although I am paying top dollar for all my other cruises, I found a deal for $999 pp for a Junior Suite on the Adventure of the Seas in 2008. Needless to say, I grabbed that deal.

Right now, the Junior Suite is $1840 pp. We are saving a good bit of money on that one.

Archived