PG March 8th,2008

drjdm

Well this is our next cruise so I thought I would post a "roll call" for this cruise. We have been to FP many times but this will be our first on the PG.

We have heard and seen lots of good things so we are very excited. We are a group of 4 from Los Angeles. We are doing 3-4 post cruise as well but have not finalized the location yet.

Jeff

We are two early 50yr olds. We have 3 grown children(not coming) and our friends have two grown children(also not coming) I dont know how many young people will be on this cruise. Our last three trips were on princess and we saw only a few people under 21. However if your son likes the water it won't matter. Where are you traveling from? Are you staying pre or post cruise?

Jeff

We are also in our early 50s. Jordan is the youngest of our three boys, the other two are in their twenties. He likes sports in general, and has done both swim team and platform diving so he is comfortable in the water. We plan on spending a lot of time snorkeling and diving, so he should be kept busy. We went to Alaska on the Mariner this summer and he had a wonderful time, but he is also concerned that there may not be any kids his age. He thinks we should leave him at home by himself, and he can't understand why we are uncomfortable with that idea. LOL We are coming from Austin, Tx.

• 2 weeks later...

I think your son will have a great trip with or without kids his age. We just got off an oceania cruise to the baltics and only a handfull of people our age.

It didnt matter as we had a great time and the people were active. Once he gets into the tropical air and blue water he wont be thinking of home.

Jeff

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
We are also in our early 50s. Jordan is the youngest of our three boys, the other two are in their twenties. He likes sports in general, and has done both swim team and platform diving so he is comfortable in the water. We plan on spending a lot of time snorkeling and diving, so he should be kept busy. We went to Alaska on the Mariner this summer and he had a wonderful time, but he is also concerned that there may not be any kids his age. He thinks we should leave him at home by himself, and he can't understand why we are uncomfortable with that idea. LOL We are coming from Austin, Tx.

He will love it. If he loves water sports he will be very happy. And the staff is young, and will treat him well I think. If he's old enough to appreciate girls, he'll love the Gauguines!

Our son is 16 and had a great time. There were some other kids his age on board but he didn't really hang out with them like he has on some previous cruises. He took scuba diving lessons on board and went diving 3 times and loved it. Also loved the motu days. Your son will not be bored if he likes any kind of water sports.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived