Thursday Weigh-in 9/20/07

WeirdEyes

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week! I guess Belle is still running on hyper drive taking care of her parents. I'm sure she appreciates our continued good thoughts and prayers.

How did you do this week with your weight? I'm still maintaining.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Scotland and won't be back in the U.S. until the 29th. I wish all of you good health and weight loss while I'm gone. :D

Take care and good luck!

Sheila - how wonderful that you get to go to Scotland ... I have never been there, but someday I will.

I had a birthday this week and my family took me out to dinner and I had a very big cheat day... but it was ok! I have maintained for the week .. would be nice to post a loss, but I'm still happy.

I actually had the people at the gym show me a picture of when I started 42 pounds ago ... I actually said "Holy S***" I'm even amazed ... they also said that I looked to be at my goal weight ... I'm not I still have 14 1/2# to get to the high healthy range. But, the jeans that I purchased in a size 10 were the jeans I wore to my birthday celebration! My body is changing even if the scale stays the same ... and I'm wearing a smaller size than most people do at the same weight.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day ... see you all next week ... Sheila Enjoy!!!! Jan

Good Morning,

I lost 1 lb. this week, slowly back in the good direction. I only have 4 1/2 weeks until I leave for Italy so driving myself to lose a few more lbs.

Thinking I may have be bring pants/capris with elastic waist!

Hubby and I are going to work out everyday, dance a lot and walk as much as we can in each port.

Sheila, buon viaggio, have a good trip.

Daniel ~ Yay for you! Weight to go!!! Thanks....I'll miss you also.

Jan ~ Wow! I bet you're lookin' HOT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D I hope you get to Scotland one day. It is an amazing country (beautiful scenery and wonderful people).

winewanderer ~ You're doing GREAT also!!! I'm going to have to look up buon viaggio and see what that means. LOL Thanks!!!

I am happy to report that I have stayed the same. I had a real shock when on Monday I was up 4 lbs which would make it my highest ever! A real shock so I got "with the program" and managed to stay the same by losing the 4 lbs.

Now to post a loss next week. I really need to get this on track. Off now to clean out and defrost my freezer and throw out a lot of old food. All that bending should be good for something.....

Have a wonderful trip to Scotland Sheila. I have been a couple of times and it is lovely. Hope to go back soon. DH is a piper so it feels like home. Also I am from Nova Scotia, which means New Scotland and a lot of the scenery is similar, especially in Cape Breton. Love it over there, if only it wasn't so expensive.

Yo Yo Mo

Mo ~ You lost those 4 lbs you gained...that's great!

I love Pipers! I wish I could play. I'm currently looking for some Celtic Rock CD's with lots of bagpipes. I've heard that Nova Scotia is amazing. My doctor is from there. This will be our 2nd trip to Scotland, but our first time to visit the Highlands. Can't wait!

Hi everyone, I have been here many years ago when I cruised last. Actually I think it was more like almost 3 years. Anyway would love to post here with the rest of you again. It's funny even nearly 3 years later the weigh in day is still Thursday.

So here goes 208.5 is today's weight. Hope to lose at least 50 by the time I cruise Dec. 6. hahahaha wishful thinking. I would be happy if I lose 20 thats 2 pounds a week with a lot of willpower I can do it.

Good luck to everyone this week.

Pam

Actually I think it was more like almost 3 years. It's funny even nearly 3 years later the weigh in day is still Thursday.

WOW how time fly's its been almost 4 years not 3. No wonder I am so stressed. I so need a relaxing vacation.

It's smooth sailing for the next 10 weeks, the most stressful part was finding and booking a cruise that fits DH work schedule. No stress here just excitement.

Miriam - thought your name was familiar but didn't know for sure. It's funny because when I am not dieting for a cruise I still weigh on Thursdays.

Archived