Complaint of the Week #20

Philip217

Folks, here is another winner that I just couldn't pass up:

"Whirlpools on deck did not have enough bubbles - not nearly as much as other cruises I have been on. Because of this, I will never sail on your cruise line again."

When life hands you lemonade, spill it down the front of a fresh, white blouse and then complain about how sticky you feel. Always someone with a sunny outlook on life in every group.:D

"Whirlpools on deck did not have enough bubbles - not nearly as much as other cruises I have been on. Because of this, I will never sail on your cruise line again."

Did he/she miss the 'High speed, turbo bubble button' then? :cool:

Gads..you have to be kidding.

They should be thankful some guy with a good case of gas didn't climb in there with them and "make bubbles".:rolleyes:

Hmmm a making bubbles with live sound could catch on with the Ents team . .

a bit more entertaining than the bellyflop stuff huh?

Oh my! I guess you really have to have a sense of humor, but this one is one of the best.

Would love to have a list of all these crazy complaints. These are funnier than alot of the cruise entertainers I have seen.

Well, we have our own jacuzzi at home. . . and I look forward to using the one onboard b/c it is our routine to ease back pain. The temperature of the water (and sanitation) is our main concern and as long as those two elements are in place - it is a therapeutic soak we enjoy. We have always felt the jets were sufficient (on our Carnival cruises). Our complaint has been rowdy kids invading our space. ("Where is your mother?????") But I never filled out a complain card stating that kids aggravated us while we were trying to use the jacuzzi. To complain about the jacuzzi and make it such a big deal as to keep someone from cruising in the future . . . geeeeeezzzzz.

Maybe these people who complained should spend their money on a jacuzzi and just stay home.

well way back in the day when i was a housekeeping manager, i had to take a certified pool operators class...and it was worse than chemistry...

BUT...lots of FOAMY BUBBLES in a hot tub are not a good thing....and it generally needs to be cleaned (IIRC)....and overusing that 'foam-out' stuff isn't such a good thing either.....(nor is it good when the state tells you that you have to close it, drain it, scrub it, fill it, treat it and get it reinspected....that was my thirs week on the job...my boss hadn't told me much about the hot tub...

so next time the tub is really foamy....it may not be the result of, er, dinner...but it may be a BAD thing.....

(it's been years since i left that job...so someone may know better than me..but i won't get into a super-foamy hot tub to this day.....)

Archived