Complaint of the Week #22

Philip217

This cruise was a motherlode or creative complaints. I don't want to ignore those who truly deserve recognition. So here are two more gems:

1. "I was very disappointed that there was no galley tour - unless I missed it".

(Actually there were 2 galley tours and he missed both of them)

2. "Your wake up call system was broken - unless I just didn't know how to operate it".

just when you think it can't get any better......i bet that if you actually called guest relations (i believe that HUMANS answer the phone, right) someone would have explained the wakeup system or set it up for the person...

i understand wanting to get up for early excursions ( i guess! ;) ) and on the last day, but come on....when on vacation, why wake up early!

This cruise was a motherlode or creative complaints. I don't want to ignore those who truly deserve recognition. So here are two more gems:

1. "I was very disappointed that there was no galley tour - unless I missed it".

(Actually there were 2 galley tours and he missed both of them)

2. "Your wake up call system was broken - unless I just didn't know how to operate it".

I wouldn't have taken #1 as a complaint - he/she was obviously very busy enjoying themselves to have missed the tour.

[As an aside: Heck, I think I missed our galley tour and forgot to mention it to anyone]

I would have loved to answer this one with "Well, next time, grab an ocean view on the 2nd or 3rd levels, and you won't need an early morning call, as the anchors and ropes are a good substitute - apart from sea days of course."

Archived