Do they have clocks in the state rooms

A few years ago we bought a nightlight clock combo at our local walgreens it's only about 21/2 inches cost about $7.99 and we've been using it on our cruises ever since serves a dual purpose plug it into an outlet and it doesn't lite up until the cabin is dark great invention

There is a clock channel on the tv which is big red digital numbers on a black background. We leave that on mute all night, it has background music. It is very easy to see in the middle of the night even without glasses on:)

That would probably freak me out... opening my eyes to see giant red numbers floating in the air cause the room is so dar. lol

I'm ok with the no clock thing, I'm on vacation...I dont need to be constantly watching the clok...especially in the middle of the night:D I set a wake up call if I need to get up in the AM and my cell phone is by the bed if I REALLY want to know what time it is

I can't figure out why they don't provide a clock of some description - especially as you have to be ontime for so many activities (excusions, dinner, shows, etc.) I would be just so very much more convenient to have a clock. We use roomservice in the morning to wake us up. We usually order coffee and they call a few minutes before it's delivered. I have to say that's very convenient and is nice when you have to be up early for an excursion. We also take small travel alarms too.

Be aware - if you bring along a plug in clock, it may not run true to time. We found that our clock ran quite fast erratically - it gained an hour or so in the space of a few hours. This happened several times - I thought that it was the clock, until I posted about it on the forums here and found out that the electricity is not as "even" as at home - so you can't rely on it to run a clock accurately!

Archived