Levi Baron tour

Debby2725

• 7 years later...

I spent one great day with levi.....snorkeling for over an hour...he would dive down and show us cannons and fish and squid awesome!!! Then on the the gorge.....wow!! i jump in about 30 feet..into 70 degree water soo much fun swam to a water fall and watched levi jump in then swam back very much fun and a little scary.....we went to the falls after that what a view!!!! then to the gardens and then up to the top for a wonderful view if the city....All along the way levi would tell us soo many things about the island the plants trees fruit it was the best day for the cruise for me....almost 6 hrs of great fun PLus Beer!!!!!50 buck plus tip......Please tip him!!!! he is alot of fun Jim

• 5 months later...
I spent one great day with levi.....snorkeling for over an hour...he would dive down and show us cannons and fish and squid awesome!!! Then on the the gorge.....wow!! i jump in about 30 feet..into 70 degree water soo much fun swam to a water fall and watched levi jump in then swam back very much fun and a little scary.....we went to the falls after that what a view!!!! then to the gardens and then up to the top for a wonderful view if the city....All along the way levi would tell us soo many things about the island the plants trees fruit it was the best day for the cruise for me....almost 6 hrs of great fun PLus Beer!!!!!50 buck plus tip......Please tip him!!!! he is alot of fun Jim

Hey Jim, I've been holding off on booking this tour, I am 59, wife is 69 and not a very good swimmer. While she will do the snorkeling, I'm nervous about her in the gorge. You say the water temp is 70, that is doable but just don't want to get there only to have her file for divorce when we return. Your thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Jim, I've been holding off on booking this tour, I am 59, wife is 69 and not a very good swimmer. While she will do the snorkeling, I'm nervous about her in the gorge. You say the water temp is 70, that is doable but just don't want to get there only to have her file for divorce when we return. Your thoughts?

I've toured with Levi in 2009 and 2010 and am going with him again in January. The water in Titou Gorge is more like 60 degrees (F). The Champagne Beach snorkel is warmer. Usually there are some people who skip the swim at Titou. If your wife wants to sit out, she can wait for everyone to come back. It is perfectly safe (or was both times I went). She can always did a toe in the water for temperature, but as for swimming you have a flotation belt and Levi will help so that the poorer swimmers are safe. He did it for my wife who's a drowning waiting to happen. ;)

• 2 months later...

I am wondering about how you enter the water at Titou Gorge. Do you have to jump in from about 30 feet or is there a way where you can climb in without that jump? :eek:

I've been to Dominica on 3 separate cruises all 3 times I've been with Levi or Garry, whichever Bumpiing Tour you take with be Awesome. No jumping in Titou Gorge, hands down one of the best experiences in the Caribbean. If you're on Dominica, Levi is the only way to go, he takes care of everything. Hope that helps Todd

I've been to Dominica on 3 separate cruises all 3 times I've been with Levi or Garry, whichever Bumpiing Tour you take with be Awesome. No jumping in Titou Gorge, hands down one of the best experiences in the Caribbean. If you're on Dominica, Levi is the only way to go, he takes care of everything. Hope that helps Todd

Thanks Todd, it does help! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Did the wet tour - Reef-Gorge-Falls last week with Levi and would have to say he was the best tour guide we have ever had. Diving down at the reef to show you exotic fish, cannon. Reef is awesome snorkeling. Gorge and falls were beautiful. Price can not be beat.

Greg