Brazilian visa help

shaq

Need a visa service to obtain a Brazilian visa. If anyone has used a service I would appreciate there name and any comments you might have, both good and bad. I need a service that handles the east coast.

Zierer is a good service and another one that we used for our trip earlier this year that included Brazil was Pinnacle. Their web site is:

http://www.traveldocs.com

A couple of items. Be sure that you fill out everything on the Brazilian Visa Form and if in doubt call the agency that you use for assistance. You must enter Brazil within 90 days from the time of the visa so be careful how you time this. At the same time, when you go through a service it can take two to three weeks to get the visa for Brazil. Yes, it is much faster if you do it on your own but in our case it was not an option.

Keith

I had such horrible service from Zierer on a multiple entry Chinese visa that I had to cancel the cruise and lost my entire deposit. They never could figure out how to get the visa, even with help from the Chinese embassy. I would NEVER use them for anything again. They may be recommended by the cruise lines, but after my experience, I wonder how much the kickbacks to the cruise line are???

Last year, we and a number of friends, had very unfortunate times with Zierer. My understanding was that they were going through a change in either management or ownership - and chaos was the order of the day!

Instead, we used the services of a nationwide visa company, Travisa, and they obtained Indian, Eqyptian and other visas through their San Francisco office in prompt order. Tracking service is available on-line, and e-mails were received as our passports progressed. When finished, we received an e-mail giving a Fedex tracking number as the passports were returned.

A link to them: http://travisa.com/

Archived