Thoughts on sailing out of NYC in December

SugarAim2

By Noon the first full day you will be at the equivalent of Cape Hatteras--you should start feeling warmer each hour from there on--Of course if it is one of those winter days when it is 30 degrees in northern Fla--then you will be out of luck

NYC Hotels - I've found several for mid December for about $250 a night. I arranged an overnight group bus tour for the Radio City Christmas Show & NBC Studios, shopping, etc., for the 17th and 18th. If you need the hotel list, post here and ask for my email or leave yours.

This time, we wound up staying in Jersey near the Meadowlands for $99/night, breakfast included, indoor pool. It's a straight shot into Midtown via the Lincoln tunnel. Can't beat that price!

Scottie99

Thought you might like to see the Noordam.We were on her this past January.She is quite a ship.You will enjoy her.We did have high seas the first couple of days the it smoothed out.

Here is a link that cruise Dr.posted on the Noordam I am sure you will enjoy as much as we did.

emmy

The following is a link to an in-depth PhotoShow of the ms Noordam during her Christmas cruise last month.

Turn on your speakers, and maximize any windows that open. Enjoy!

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/uq3CE5KA

Emmylou, thank you so much for taking the time to post the photoshow. The Noordam looks fantastic! We have cruised Rccl about 9 times, NCL 3. X once .& also Carnival and P& 0 twice but this is our first Holland America.

The Noordam looks to be up there with the best! Cant wait.

Thanks again!

Archived