Name Choice for Cruise Critic

Krazy Kruizers

When I first signed on to CC.....many years ago when you had to subscribe to AOL to be able to post, I didn`t understand message boards very well so used our email addy. If I registered now, I probably would pick a different name.....jean :cool:

Having been a creative writer all my life, I missed out this time. Also, I don't care for "board names" and decided on my first name + family name initial. I use that on all boards, except for two where I use my IRL name in full.

Good one, KK! If I could do it again I would change mine to SailAway! But when I registered I had no clue the kind of names everyone used so I used something very similar to my email address. In a way it's good because it does say something about me, i.e. my name and where I live;) , but it's awfully boring.

I have no idea!

My husband started using ekerr19 as our password when we got our first pentium computer back in the early 1990's.

"e" is the inital for his first name, kerr is our last name and I don't know where he got the 19 from - for sure, not an age he'd ever want to be again... :D

I live on Thule Air Base (pronounced TOOLEE) and work in weather (military acronym "WX") = Thulewx :D

(besides, "StudMuffin" was already taken and there's some silly law about truth in advertising :rolleyes: )

Well my name is Lindsay and the x's on both sides of my name are to represent a straight edge way of life. That means no smoking, drinking or drugs. No, it's not a cult, just a way of life. :rolleyes:

KK- good question, I have always wondered where some members got their user names from.

Well ... let's see ... I had to really strain to get the creative juices flowing for this one. My "main" name is my first name initial and last name. My signature is the really far-out one. I'm Jim and I live in Las Vegas. :D Maybe I should have hired an image consultant before I signed onto this board.

My called me Tatka when I was little kid...

I was thinking about using my nick from the other boards (specially hockey) BruinsGirl but thought it won't be appropriate here. ;)

I just joined yesterday after learning about this site from someone else on the Norweigan Dawn. My name... well, I usually would rather hang out with the crew, because they're always from different countries, and I find that fascinating. And I always have to be participating in everything, so it's easier when you know the staff, hosts, cruise directors, etc. So that's why I call myself Crew Groupie! :D Because I hang with the crew!

We are new to the boards and fairly new to cruising with 2 Disney (2002 & 2004), our first HAL on the Zuiderdam booked for Oct. 2, 2004... and a Dawn Princess booked for Nov 2004...

I must say I am now hooked on cruising... and I am hooked on these boards... We chose ours because that is why we choose to cruise... 4 the fun of it all...:)

777steve... I totally agree with you... I am currently a purser on the 777 and it is also my favorite A/C ever... The DC-10-10 is a close second (nothing like working that lower lobe galley... ahhhh the memories)...

Archived