On-board purchase returns

Eddie4Paws

Has anyone ever returned an item purchased on a previous cruise? I was thinking maybe I could return them on my cruise in November. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with this? My sister had purchased some "inch of gold" jewelry 2 years ago, and it changed color. (What a surprise!) On her next cruise, she brought the bracelet with her, and they would not replace it. They gave her an address to mail the bracelet and have it exchanged.

Here is the address for the inch of gold-I.O.G., Inc,Customer Service,3975 Investment Lane,West Palm Beach, FL 33404-1775. The guarantee says to send item in a padded envelope along with a "copy" of the receipt. I have several inch of gold pieces and so far so good. I also don't wear these pieces like I do my 14K & 18K pieces, so maybe that is why they have not turned? Who knows, but they are guaranteed.Try contacting them first via a letter if you don't have the receipt to see what can be done or if you can do it while aboard the ship.

Here is the address for the inch of gold-I.O.G., Inc,Customer Service,3975 Investment Lane,West Palm Beach, FL 33404-1775. The guarantee says to send item in a padded envelope along with a "copy" of the receipt. I have several inch of gold pieces and so far so good. I also don't wear these pieces like I do my 14K & 18K pieces, so maybe that is why they have not turned? Who knows, but they are guaranteed.Try contacting them first via a letter if you don't have the receipt to see what can be done or if you can do it while aboard the ship.

Thank you for looking up the address and for the return information. She did send the bracelet to them already and it was replaced. :)

Archived