Must Pack

CRUZCOOL

Please let me know what are must pack items. My husband and I are leaving Saturday on Liberty for our honeymoon. I don't want to forget anything. Also, any suggestions on transfers from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Miami. We are flying in on Friday and I don't want to pay a lot of money for a cab. Thanks

1-Power-strip for all of your chargers (cell phone, digital & video cameras, etc.) There is only ONE outlet in the cabin.

2-Post-it-Notes to leave messages for your cabin steward

3-Highlighters to mark your Cruise Compass for all of the things that you want to try and do onboard

4-Passports

5-A good attitude, not to let the small things get to you and enjoy your honeymoon (Best wishes!!) ;)

Your confirmation numbers and proper ID are what you must have. The rest of the stuff is just....stuff.

Clothes, toiletries, a small first aid kit and any prescription meds, a good camera with more memory than you think you need, more money than you think you need.

Keep it light, keep it organized, forget all the little crap you read about here on CC or any other message board. If you don't think of it to pack it yourself without being told, you really don't need it.

familycruiser mentions an over the door shoe holder, it works great for a family, it's unnecessary for 2 people, there is plenty of storage for 2. The ship already has pens, cups, paper, etc...

Have a great honeymoon and don't stress that you aren't bringing the "right" stuff along :)

I think you do need your passports now. Unless you applied for them before october 1 and havent received them yet. But not 100% sure.

Call the number below. This is the US State Department Passport services line. They should be able to tell you exactly what you need.

1-877-487-2778.

Half as many clothes and TWICE as much money!!!

I have quit lugging power cords, insulated mugs & over the door shoeholders.....most of the time they just take up space in the suitcase..

Highlighters & post it notes are good..I bring a diff. color highlighter for each person...

The less the better. Pack about half as many clothes as you think you need. I agree with the high-lighter, meds and air freshener. I disagrees with the over the door shoe organizer, power strip, duct tape, etc. I have brought them all in the past based on suggestions from this board and have never had a need for them, just more to pack. Bring more bathing suits!! Plan appropriately for the number of formal nights you plan on attending, other than that, it is all very casual and smart casual.

Binoculars!!!!!!

Your a right about that! Every cruise I have been on while pulling in or out of port I have kicked myself for not bringing binoculars! I just bought a pair of binoculars for my upcoming cruise!

PS: Birth Certificate should be okay for awhile yet.

Tom

Cruz Cool .... And here is my wedding advice. I was bridezilla before my wedding 2 years ago. Everything had to be perfect. Then came my wedding day. And I said to myself, so what if everything isnt perfect. Im not going to care if things go wrong. Im not going to let ANYTHING spoil my day.

And we had a perfect day. Even with the small problems. Dont fret. Its YOUR special day and no one can take that away from you :)

CONGRATS!

Archived