What is the longest cruise you'd go on

Orcrone

What is the longest cruise you'd want to take?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest cruise you'd want to take?

• 7 days - a week is enough
    • 8 to 10 days - start getting antsy around a week
    • 11 to 14 days - a week's not long enough, but 2 is pushing it
    • 15 to 21 days - 2 to 3 weeks allows me to see all I want
    • 22 to 28 days - need the longer time for more exotic locales
    • 29 to 35 days - A month is good, beyond that is too much
    • Can you say World Voyage?

The longest I'm interested in going is the 64-day (+/-) Circle Pacific, or the 66/67 day circumnavigation of South America.

[/color][/size][/font]

If you're talking the Circle Pacific in 2009, the one that does Australia and New Zealand, maybe we will get to cruise together then! I'm on the priority wait list for booking that one. It's an amazing itinerary.

Blue skies ...

--rita

We enjoy the views from our cabin. The longest cruise for us has been 11 days. We have two cruises in the future a 12 and 15 days. We are so looking forward to them both. One cruise has 4 sea days and the other has 10. I could do 20 something dh could do more. See you on the seas.

If you can wait until my next sabbatical leave ... and that's only time I would be able to do a 60-some-odd day cruise while still under ministerial appointment ... I would love to make such a voyage with you! :D

It's a deal! :D

Oh Mister Rev, I know you are a man of many talents, but now I'm really impressed. I'd like to hear that month's worth of good cursing......:D :p ;) :)

rofl.gif

That's a funny typo ... almost as funny as the phrase: "The Know Before You God" booklet, which kept flying out of my fingers as I typed posts about a year ago.

Ah, yes ... the perils of auto-spell-check.

As for cursing ... yes ... and I can do it in several languages, too! ;)

If you're talking the Circle Pacific in 2009, the one that does Australia and New Zealand, maybe we will get to cruise together then! I'm on the priority wait list for booking that one. It's an amazing itinerary.

Sigh ... I wish I could do that one too ... but I can't do one of those in 2009.

I won't be due for a Sabbatical leave until the 20th Anniversary of my Ordination: 2011.

We are hoping to do a Sydney to San Francisco in 2011 and that is 31 days. The longest so far has been 18 days and it was fabulous. The more sea days we have, the happier we are. Our first cruise was 12 days. We just took the first 7 day last year...way too short.

At this point, we wouldn't go for longer than 35 days........unless our kids and grandkids were with us :D

Cheers, Denise

Archived