covered parking in Galveston?

CheepWrent

Not a true covered parking lot near the terminal. However, EZ Park offers a car cover for an extra $10

I thought there was a multi level parking garage right across the street from the cruise terminal?????

I thought there was a multi level parking garage right across the street from the cruise terminal?????

Some of us here at work today were talking about that too.. how we have seen that looking across the street from the terminal...I can see it in my mind almost as if I was there...but is that just daily parking for other things?

I dont know of any multi level parking.

I have used EZCruise several times, I always reserve and pay online (you get a little discount) The lots are locked and patorled. Never had a problem. And yes you can reserve car covers etc. They will even wash it for you , I think.

Does anyone know of a place that you can just call ahead & reserve, or just drive up to and get a covered parking spot in Galveston. We are going on a 7 day cruise and would prefer covered parking.

Thank you in advance!

It's my understanding that the Hotel Galvez has covered parking for their guests whose cars are left there while they are cruising.

also has a car cover available for an additional $10 charge.

http://www.lighthouseparking.org/

082502btw_prv.gif, per the Community Guidelines, another host has moved this thread to the Gulf Coast Departures Forum so it would be on topic in the correct forum.

Kat110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Some of us here at work today were talking about that too.. how we have seen that looking across the street from the terminal...I can see it in my mind almost as if I was there...but is that just daily parking for other things?

We were wondering the same thing last week,standing on deck looking at that garage.It has an elevated walkway right into the terminal. That would be nice!

All downtown parking garages are short term parking and fairly expensive for even that. The Hotel Galvez does not have covered parking but they do have a security coded gate. Parking around the Strand area, which would be the cruise ship area, is very limited and as such is expensive. Unless you use Lighthouse or EZ Cruise

All downtown parking garages are short term parking and fairly expensive for even that. The Hotel Galvez does not have covered parking but they do have a security coded gate. Parking around the Strand area, which would be the cruise ship area, is very limited and as such is expensive. Unless you use Lighthouse or EZ Cruise

I stayed at the Hotel Galvez last year and will be staying there in March pre cruise and they did have a parking garage.:)

Archived